Chase Rome quits?

i am pretty discouraged... i know Bo has the whole team concept since he got here.. i think its kinda odd how everything just seems to happening all at once... especially how we heard during the preseason on how tight the team is and blah blah blah..... i know guys are on it but its just a little disconcerning.....

The loss at UCLA was the worst loss since the 1950's and was seen in over 3/4th of the households in the entire Nation (coverage map).

I don't think math is your strong sweat.

(a breakdown of my thought process: suit - suite - sweet - sweat)

So lets sum this thread up. Rumor starts Chase rome quit! Then confirmed he quit. now rumor is coming out about what might of happened. Then worse loss in history of Nebraska happened at UCLA. Then Flu gets his feelings hurt! Then a SOURCE TELLS everyone chase rome is coming back. Then people start wondering about gambling picks and If akita posted them. And now some one wants this thread locked up. Thank you chase rome for QUITTING THIS WEEK! You have actually distracted the Husker Nation and have been able to deal with the loss. Also now on another useless thread about coaching changes blasphemy is being pointed out. YUP, It looks like we talked our selves off the ledge this week. Group therapy is great!

So lets sum this thread up. Rumor starts Chase rome quit! Then confirmed he quit. now rumor is coming out about what might of happened. Then worse loss in history of Nebraska happened at UCLA. Then Flu gets his feelings hurt! Then a SOURCE TELLS everyone chase rome is coming back. Then people start wondering about gambling picks and If akita posted them. And now some one wants this thread locked up. Thank you chase rome for QUITTING THIS WEEK! You have actually distracted the Husker Nation and have been able to deal with the loss. Also now on another useless thread about coaching changes blasphemy is being pointed out. YUP, It looks like we talked our selves off the ledge this week. Group therapy is great!

Stop with your common sense and logic. It has no place here. Just like in the Army..

Back on topic though, idc what Chase Rome does or doesn't do. One or two people leaving (or three or four, especially non-starters) won't break this team. If the loss of playing time or how we did in a game is enough for someone to want to leave, then if the UCLA game hadn't happened, something else would have sent them packing. Quitters quit, winners win, haters hate. I don't see any reason to do anything other than wish that young man good luck. He was a Cornhusker, albeit briefly. Let's thank him for his contributions and leave it at that.

You left out the best parts about smoking and pooping out 'N's.

If you are not embarassed about the loss, then how do you claim to be a Nebraska fan.

Because I didn't do anything to cause myself embarassment. You see, there is the Nebraska team...and there is me. We both wanted to see UCLA lose, but that's the extent of how far the we takes us. I didn't miss a tackle, I didn't miss a read, I was never out of position, I didn't get run over by a ball carrier, I never fumbled, never had a penalty called on me, didn't miss a single kick or muff a punt, or did anything bad as far as that game.

Let's put it his way: What could you have done differently that would have saved yourself embarassment?

• Fire 1

If you are not embarassed about the loss, then how do you claim to be a Nebraska fan.

Because I didn't do anything to cause myself embarassment. You see, there is the Nebraska team...and there is me. We both wanted to see UCLA lose, but that's the extent of how far the we takes us. I didn't miss a tackle, I didn't miss a read, I was never out of position, I didn't get run over by a ball carrier, I never fumbled, never had a penalty called on me, didn't miss a single kick or muff a punt, or did anything bad as far as that game.

Let's put it his way: What could you have done differently that would have saved yourself embarassment?

Note to self. NEVER PISS OFF POLAR HUSKER. IT COMES AT YOU HARD AND FIERCE!

I noticed some time after the game I had BBQ sauce on my third favorite Husker shirt. I even went out in public like that.

I'm still a little shaken up.

The Dude -- I can't see aqny of your posts since you're blocked, but I'm sure they're just more of lame, unfunny, and sarcastic witticisms... but please, feel free to continue for the enjoyment of the others who share your 13-year old mentality.

Need I remind you what yet another warning for personal attacks means to your future here? Enough.

Where you in the sandbox again? :lol:

Sometimes it seems like I live there.

Better look out for the 'N' shaped poop! Might be in yer sandbox knap! ;)

I noticed some time after the game I had BBQ sauce on my third favorite Husker shirt. I even went out in public like that.

I'm still a little shaken up.

I still wear my "Restore the Order T-shirt". Loved when Hardy showed it at the CU game IIRC. Crappy era, but cool slogan

Who do you think you are bringing logic into this thread?