*** Official Idaho State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Word on the street is this team isn't very good. Do the Huskers break 50 points today? 60? We haven't scored 60 or more points since the 2000 Alamo Bowl against Northwestern. Unfortunately, Nebraska opponents have broken 60 on us four or five times since then.

Here's hoping for a blowout, no injuries, and lots of time for the backups.

Over/under on Ron Kellogg completions? 5.5 is the bar.

Powder: When a thunderstorm comes up, I can feel it inside. When lightning comes down, I can feel it wanting to come to me. Grandma said it was God. She said the white fire was God. Do you believe in God, Sheriff? That it was God who took my mother?

Sheriff Doug Barnum: Hey — took your mother? Your grandfolks told you that?

Powder: I remember it.

I hope Bo lets the guys score as much as they can. I hate it when like last week in the final seconds of the game, they were ready to score and they took a knee! What is up with that! Let them score-let 'em score-let 'em score!!

It's called class. And in all fairness, we were trying to score and then Marrow fumbled on the 1 yd-line. That's a guy that has been less than impressive so far.

Word on the street is this team isn't very good. Do the Huskers break 50 points today? 60? We haven't scored 60 or more points since the 2000 Alamo Bowl against Northwestern. Unfortunately, Nebraska opponents have broken 60 on us four or five times since then.

Here's hoping for a blowout, no injuries, and lots of time for the backups.

Over/under on Ron Kellogg completions? 5.5 is the bar.

Well said. I'll add 'good fundamental football' to that list.

• Fire 1