What did we learn??

walksalone

50,000 huskers fans think a football is 15 minutes. Football is 60 minutes. You can play like sh#t for 58 but if your in the game, you can win the game. Husker fans still dont get it. How many fans were crying like pussies when it was 27-10? This who whole husker board.

I wasn't, but thanks for playing. I did wonder if we had it in us to come back, but I wasn't sure. Nobody could have known if we'd fold or not. Now we all know they've got it in them.

This game pretty much what I expected from Wisconsin. They came out smacked us around and we learned that we can take it. Great adjustments by the staff, Taylor played a great game, Ameer may go down as a Husker great. would have liked to have seen Cross banging in there.

We played a good game, players and staff. Hopefully learned a lot about each other.

Next week will be tough, but there is hope we can adjust now.

50,000 huskers fans think a football is 15 minutes. Football is 60 minutes. You can play like sh#t for 58 but if your in the game, you can win the game. Husker fans still dont get it. How many fans were crying like pussies when it was 27-10? This who whole husker board.

And on that note, I learned that some people think that you can win a football game against a highly ranked opponent in 2 minutes.

This team MUST play for 60 minutes like it played for the second 30 minutes of tonight's game. If we get 30 (or, Heaven forbid, 60) minutes like the first half against a tough opponent, we can't expect to come back like we did tonight.

I'm glad to see that the team got their fire back and started to use the momentum they got to their advantage, but they have to play with that kind of intensity all game.

Rex Burkhead remains one of the best finishing back I have seen. Dude plays like crap for 3 quarters, then crunch time in the 4th comes around and he rumbles for big gain after big gain. Beck kind of took the ball out of his court at the end; hopefully we don't make that mistake later on.

Reminded me a lot of Ohio State last year, where he decided he didn't feel like losing that day, so he did something about it in the 4th. Can't wait till he's back at 100%, he wasn't quite there today, but still damn good.

I learned that, like my father and my friend's father, a lot of people who post on this board suffer from a terrible affliction during college football season, known by me and my friends as 'Husker Tourette's Syndrome'. A bad quarter, or a bad drive, or a bad call will send grown men into full WHARRGARBL mode... usually leading to public embarassment as well as terribly misspelled and misjudged forum and Twitter posts.

You know who you are. And you're ADORABLE for it. But do try to get better about this, and not let the primitive lizard part of your brain take over when watching teenagers play a sport. I swear they should be running adverts about this issue on most sports channels, as every sports team has their demographic that does this.

-That I went into the tank hard for Taylor back in 2010 and I'm glad. He won the game tonight.

-That those uniforms should be burned

-That Nebraska hasn't had a coach since Osborne who could've won that game the way it started.

-That Memorial Stadium can still be electric. Man that's so good.

-That for the long time in awhile, Nebraska played hard nosed, physical, and didn't shrink under the lights. And man it almost killed me.

• Fire 1