Ohio State opens up 5 point favorite. Who ya got?

Who ya got?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think all the hand signals Taylor does at the LOS while callIng the play is gonna help in this environment!

I'm not worried one bit about crowd noise over there. Any time that concern is even brought up, I just revert back to Washington 2010, with cameras shaking and Taylor-a 3rd game freshman-just casually goes through his presnap checks and reads and does his thing, not rattled whatsoever. Now 2 years later, i'm sure it wont even be an issue.

No doubt it would be Bo's sig win. He's been so close many time to having one. I am very confident, especially that we can keep it close. Here's the deal. I think we saw this team-and program for that matter-turn a corner Saturday night (in the second half). We saw a fire, intensity, and enthusiasm from our defense that we havent seen in a long time. Even the Suh years, the blackshirts did not play with the chip that these young men had Saturday. On offense there was no panic, just a job to do. As bad as it seemed, Beck's playcalling was actually pretty impressive in comparison to his track record for such situations as 14-0, 20-3, and 27-10 down.

The team never panicked or folded. And to be honest, even though I had written'em off on 3 separated occasions, once we marched right back for a score after the Martinez fumble and TD, I just knew we were going to be fine.

With that said, I do not expect to win this game. But I do expect it to be very competitive. When it comes down to it, the whole Braxton Miller issue is going to be the slight difference. It's just something we still wont quite get over the hump on. But I feel the team will be ready to play and it's going to be a great game for 60 minutes.

Miller is getting pretty beat up running as much as he has. I thought he really injured his knee against MSU on one of those running plays. Kind of scary on how it was hyper extended as shown on the replay. I doubt he can sustain that kind of abuse all season. I see a similar scenario to last year where he gets banged up and it turns the tide for us in the second half. We need to play with much fewer errors and no turnovers to have a chance. Huskers by 6 based on a gut feeling and rose colored glasses!

I have no faith in the huskers on this one 10 to 20 point loss!! They just haven't been able to win the games that would get them over the hump. Winning this game would make them 4-1 going into a bye week. That win would get them over the hump, and I just don't see them doing that!!

I have no faith in the huskers on this one 10 to 20 point loss!! They just haven't been able to win the games that would get them over the hump. Winning this game would make them 4-1 going into a bye week. That win would get them over the hump, and I just don't see them doing that!!

Actually, a win would make us 5-1...........(assuming we get a credit of 1 for the victory)..........

if we do win this, which i think we can, it will be bo's signature win and give the B1G a different perception of us.

I didn't see the loss to UCLA this year as in the realm of big losses that OrderKindOfAlmostRestored stated ... and I don't see beating OSU as anykind of a signature win. UCLA isn't that great, we aren't that great ... and OSU isn't that great, I think overall the B1G's view of itself is ... whoever ends up taking this conference isn't gonna be crowned as anything great ... they just won more than anyone else. Now, if whoever comes out on top of the B1G goes into a big bowl game ... shows up and owns some SEC school or USC and is a "boss" ... then that will be Bo's signature win. I just don't think we beat any team in the B1G this year and make a "signature", "landmark" victory off of it ... the conference is just too weak.

And FYI, I'm not debating here ... really enjoy and agree with the viewpoints of sd'kers and aspeedlin'.

• Fire 1