Nebraska vs an undefeated Oregon

Oregon has not played a full game this year. Normally their O and Dlines are gone by mid second quarter. That is one of thier problems according to Scott Frost. No depth. They are trying to develop the backups, this in turn hurts the starters, as not a single one has played a full game, actually most not a full half.

They are preparing to play Bama, that is who they want.

We got beat by UCLA, trounced by Ohio State, lucked out by a missed field goal to Northwester, beat a wounded Michigan team, and have 4 games left that most seem to be toss ups. Oregon has beaten three ranked teams soundly, will beat a couple more by the end of the season and somehow we think we belong on the same field with them. You guys are simply amazing. Put your self in Oregon's shoes, what do you think our chances would be. I think you are looking at a dyanasty developing in the upper Northwest, not quite the one that Bama has, but I truly believe they are the best team in the country this year.

It would be like lambs to the slaughter and there is nothing positive that could come from it. Fun possibly for the fans traveling, but the University would take another You Don't Belong there hit just like Miami in 2001.

We are an average team with a whole lot of problems guys, the last thing this program needs is a butt stomping we would get from Oregon.

Becareful what you wish for.

:ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

I remember hearing the BCS gurus saying that if Oregon goes undefeated, they could leapfrog KState and ND. Why? Because there SOS is only calculated week to week. ND has already been awarded for the meat in there schedule, except for USC game coming up. But by that point, USC could have 1 more loss atleast(Oregon) and even if ND beats USC it wouldn't matter. Again, that is if Oregon wins out. Same thing with K State too regarding there schedule.

Now if Oregon does wind up in the Rose Bowl. I'd say let's bring them on. It won't be any worse than tOSU game or Wisconsin/Michigan the year before. Im getting used to these blow out losses.

Oregon is flat out toying with teams right now. NU had Arkansas St in the game in the 3rd quarter, Oregon could have put 134 points up in them. No exaggeration.

There isn't a team out there on their level. Even Alabama.

I'd be willing to bet a small chunk of change on that one. Bama is extremely dominant, but their dominance starts on defense and on the O-Line. I think it would be one hell of a game between those two teams, and I wouldn't miss a second of it.

I see much more appeal personally in Bama vs. Oregon than Bama vs. K-State.

Oregon is flat out toying with teams right now. NU had Arkansas St in the game in the 3rd quarter, Oregon could have put 134 points up in them. No exaggeration.

There isn't a team out there on their level. Even Alabama.

I'd be willing to bet a small chunk of change on that one. Bama is extremely dominant, but their dominance starts on defense and on the O-Line. I think it would be one hell of a game between those two teams, and I wouldn't miss a second of it.

I see much more appeal personally in Bama vs. Oregon than Bama vs. K-State.

exactly. bama vs. oregon is the immovable object vs. the unstoppable force.

I remember hearing the BCS gurus saying that if Oregon goes undefeated, they could leapfrog KState and ND. Why? Because there SOS is only calculated week to week. ND has already been awarded for the meat in there schedule, except for USC game coming up. But by that point, USC could have 1 more loss atleast(Oregon) and even if ND beats USC it wouldn't matter. Again, that is if Oregon wins out. Same thing with K State too regarding there schedule.

Now if Oregon does wind up in the Rose Bowl. I'd say let's bring them on. It won't be any worse than tOSU game or Wisconsin/Michigan the year before. Im getting used to these blow out losses.

I'm going to probably laugh until I pass out if K-State gets passed over by Oregon because they play a conference championship game in the PAC and not the Big12. I really want to see K-State get an opportunity at the title but if it would be spectacular if all the kowtowing the rest of the Big12 conference did to UT and OU came back to bite them in the ass.

• Fire 1

Yeah, I'd actually love to play Oregon. If Nebraska loses, meh, it was supposed to happen. If they win then gods and humans will come together and dance under the moonlight and Pan will play his flute and IT WILL BE LIKE THE BEST THING EVER.

This ^^^^^

It is fun to ignore all of the "what ifs" before then and just imagine this game. We would probably lose, but I don't think it would be a throttling. I suspect with a bit of time, Bo, doing what he does best, might be able to scheme a defense that would at least slow them down. And like The Dude says......OH MY...if we did happen to pull it off...that would be "where were you when....." night.

Yeah, I'd actually love to play Oregon. If Nebraska loses, meh, it was supposed to happen. If they win then gods and humans will come together and dance under the moonlight and Pan will play his flute and IT WILL BE LIKE THE BEST THING EVER.

This ^^^^^

It is fun to ignore all of the "what ifs" before then and just imagine this game. We would probably lose, but I don't think it would be a throttling. I suspect with a bit of time, Bo, doing what he does best, might be able to scheme a defense that would at least slow them down. And like The Dude says......OH MY...if we did happen to pull it off...that would be "where were you when....." night.

pretty sure i would not remember a night of that awesome of a victory.

If Oregon goes undefeated they'll play in the championship regardless of how Notre Dame and KSU finish the season.

Doubtful. The only reason I am saying that, is the opponents that they have defeated, are not helping their case, with having losing seasons, or losing to lesser opponents. KSU has beat more ranked opponents this year than any other Collegiate team (and are still in the rankings), and still face a couple more to come. If KSU goes undefeated, and Oregon wins out, with ND defeating USC, USC will become unranked and hurt Oregon even more. Best case for Oregon, is to have USC win out if they beat them on Saturday. Same goes for Oregon State and Stanford, which is almost doubtful it will happen.

Oregon plays a significantly tougher schedule over these last few games and have the added benefit of a championship game. This tougher schedule will substantially diminish KSU's lead in the computer polls while at the same time farther aid Oregon's ranking in the human polls that already place them ahead of KSU. With the human polls counting for two-thirds of the BCS, KSU could maintain a slim lead in the computer rankings but be passed by Oregon due to the human polls.

Oregon has not played a full game this year. Normally their O and Dlines are gone by mid second quarter. That is one of thier problems according to Scott Frost. No depth. They are trying to develop the backups, this in turn hurts the starters, as not a single one has played a full game, actually most not a full half.

They are preparing to play Bama, that is who they want.

We got beat by UCLA, trounced by Ohio State, lucked out by a missed field goal to Northwester, beat a wounded Michigan team, and have 4 games left that most seem to be toss ups. Oregon has beaten three ranked teams soundly, will beat a couple more by the end of the season and somehow we think we belong on the same field with them. You guys are simply amazing. Put your self in Oregon's shoes, what do you think our chances would be. I think you are looking at a dyanasty developing in the upper Northwest, not quite the one that Bama has, but I truly believe they are the best team in the country this year.

It would be like lambs to the slaughter and there is nothing positive that could come from it. Fun possibly for the fans traveling, but the University would take another You Don't Belong there hit just like Miami in 2001.

We are an average team with a whole lot of problems guys, the last thing this program needs is a butt stomping we would get from Oregon.

Becareful what you wish for.

That raises the question of what good it'll do us to go play against some middle-of-the-pack team in the Trojan Boner Bowl, though. Let's say we lose that game. How do we look then? Remember the 2010 Holiday Bowl?

I say again: I'll gladly take the opportunity to watch Nebraska get slaughtered by a superior team in a bowl game that people outside of the teams' fanbases actually care about than watch Nebraska go through the motions against a conference also-ran in a mid-tier bowl. Winning one of those bowl games is like playing an FCS school like we do early on in the season, and losing one is even worse.