Stafford Bo Exchange

mwj98

It was all staged. I just saw Bo and Daimion at the Olive Garden eating breadsticks together and laughing over it.

That's BS and you know it. The Olive Garden in Lincoln is unusable on weekends unless you have about an hour and a half to kill waiting in line. It's not credible to assume that Pelini would have the pull to get the wait time reduced.

This is true entertainment boys. Seriously, I'm not sure which is more entertaining, the team or waiting to see how the fans will find a way to complain! Holy hell balls on wheels, get a grip. Maybe, just maybe this team is better and the coaching staff is better than some of you give credit. Issues? Yeah, but again, it's year 5 for Bo. Just watch how this team interacts with each other, this is a team y'all. They play for each other and their head coach, they are all extremely supportive of each other.

The team is fine. Bo is fine. the fans? Oooooooo mane....

• Fire 1

I've been around enough NFL scouts to know this.

Of course you have.

@Dude...no one is braggin here.....to old for that. No need to defend myself. Not acting like a know it all either. Trying to have a decent conversation here based on being around a ton of folks over the past few years. That's all. Dang.

This is true entertainment boys. Seriously, I'm not sure which is more entertaining, the team or waiting to see how the fans will find a way to complain! Holy hell balls on wheels, get a grip. Maybe, just maybe this team is better and the coaching staff is better than some of you give credit. Issues? Yeah, but again, it's year 5 for Bo. Just watch how this team interacts with each other, this is a team y'all. They play for each other and their head coach, they are all extremely supportive of each other.

The team is fine. Bo is fine. the fans? Oooooooo mane....

I remember watching a Texas OK game several years ago. Whenever the camera showed the Texas sideline it seemed different from what I was used to seeing from Nebraska players. It took a while to figure it out but they lacked passion and seemed to be a bunch of stars playing for themselves. Our players act more like a team and have some intensity. I'm not sure if it is due to coaching, player leadership or the general culture surrounding the program. When I see a player not react like Tim Marlowe after his fumble or Eric Martin after his facemask, I'll start worrying about the team coming apart.

From reading the posts, it's obvious the fan base will continue to ignore exchanges like this as long as we continue to win. I promise you, that incidents like this will eventually will be Pelini's downfall. It's only a matter of time.

Would you prefer to have *choke* Callahan back on the sidelines, void of all emotions and Cosgrove saying, "there there, there there, it's alright"? Please find another team to root for, or better yet, another sport. I, for one, love Pelini's fire after dealing with the "C" word on the sidelines.

I love how everyone is so worried about this exchange and are completely ignoring the first-half exchange between Ben Cotton and Abdullah, where Cotton was pissed that Abdullah didn't follow the right block.

I guess people really do think what the guys on TV tell them to think. Why else is that being ignored but this is being blown up? They were both on TV.

• Fire 2

I love how everyone is so worried about this exchange and are completely ignoring the first-half exchange between Ben Cotton and Abdullah, where Cotton was pissed that Abdullah didn't follow the right block.

I guess people really do think what the guys on TV tell them to think. Why else is that being ignored but this is being blown up? They were both on TV.

Player/Player interaction versus Coach/Player interaction. There is a difference and that is why one is being talked about and one is being ignored.

That does bring up a good point. I think Bo is considered one of the guys, not just the CEO of the team. I think the players know and respect that. Bo is out there putting it on the line just like the players are. Bo would probably be out there playing if he could. We are not use to seeing this type of interaction between players and coaches because most coaches don't have the type of relationship with the players like Bo has. If Osborne was considered a father figure, I see Bo considered more of an older brother figure.

It does look bad on TV, but we have been through this with Bo before. He is who he is. The cameras keep showing it because it makes for entertaining TV. The game within the game.

What a lot dont even know about-that you had to be there to see beins I cant find it on the tv footage-is that right as the Pennst receiver scored the TD prior to that exchange, Sean Fisher and PJ Smith both looked to the sideline with arms flailing, clearly pissed at the coaches for what had gone on in that drive. It was obvious the players were frustrated at being put in tough situations by playcalling.

Best thing about it all is that obvious corrections were made and they played alot better second half.

If this has been discussed I apologize but did anyone else hear the coaches show on the radio after the game? I heard Bo apologize for putting the players in tough situations during the game. He said he made the wrong calls and apparently several times. Not sure if this was the issue between he and Stafford. They'll work it out between themselves. Thats what men do. We don't hold a grudge for weeks and months.

If this has been discussed I apologize but did anyone else hear the coaches show on the radio after the game? I heard Bo apologize for putting the players in tough situations during the game. He said he made the wrong calls and apparently several times. Not sure if this was the issue between he and Stafford. They'll work it out between themselves. Thats what men do. We don't hold a grudge for weeks and months.

Yes, it was talked about. Unfortunately, facts dont mean crap to preconceived opinions and agendas of some folks. Nice point though. Bo's humility in that moment was rather encouraging to me.

Yes, it was talked about. Unfortunately, facts dont mean crap to preconceived opinions and agendas of some folks. Nice point though. Bo's humility in that moment was rather encouraging to me.

Definately and that's what you want to hear out of your head coach. "I made a mistake, put the guys in a few bad situations and that's on me, we'll fix it." Look how they played once they adjusted, just HAVE to start doing that out of the gate.