How would you play Burkhead against Minnesota?

Fuzzy

Burkhead playing time  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd play him for a fool.

I'd be all "Hey Rex, I've got some Tootsie Pops in my bag but I forgot it in the locker room."

He would respond with eager giddiness, "My man, I will go get them if I can have some!", to which I will agree.

However, as he believes he's entering the locker room, he's actually entering a scale replica of it that is really a cage designed to trap him. I then agree to let him go and give him Tootsie Pops if he takes off all his pads (not what you think, hold on.)

Little does Rex know that I'm actually tricking him and won't let him go at all, but I put on his gear for my chance at Husker glory on the field.

• Fire 9

I'd play him for a fool.

I'd be all "Hey Rex, I've got some Tootsie Pops in my bag but I forgot it in the locker room."

He would respond with eager giddiness, "My man, I will go get them if I can have some!", to which I will agree.

However, as he believes he's entering the locker room, he's actually entering a scale replica of it that is really a cage designed to trap him. I then agree to let him go and give him Tootsie Pops if he takes off all his pads (not what you think, hold on.)

Little does Rex know that I'm actually tricking him and won't let him go at all, but I put on his gear for my chance at Husker glory on the field.

If that was an option in the poll, I'd choose that one.

• Fire 1

If he is absolutely 100%, let him play if he wants. If he isn't, don't risk it, give it another week.

If we were to play him, because its Senior Day, I would put him and Ameer in the backfield, with a fake pitch to Rex and let Ameer do the work. Get the crowd pumped up. I wouldn't want to take away Ameer's starting card. He has deserved his spot on the field, probably more than anyone else.