Bielema to Arkansas

huskerfan92

Turdue just fired their coach

Wisky just lost their coach

PSU is going to be a mess for at least 6 years

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

This might jinx me but I'm going to get my Big Ten Champ Game Tix the first day they are released in the summer.

Nebraska may as well do the same. We swap out Wisky and you fine folks for Purdue and Illinois, if memory serves.

Unless that coach from Kent State can make something out of the decent talent Purdue has (or Kill starts overachieving in Minnesota...which is entirely possible), I don't see a (conference) game Nebraska should lose next year, including Michigan.

That's quite the statement there. 5 of our 7 conference wins being comebacks this year leads me to believe at least one of those will bounce the other way next year. The blowouts are a little unnerving too.

• 3 weeks later...

Badgers football: Offense was power struggle for Matt Canada, Bret Bielema

After 12 games as offensive coordinator for the University of Wisconsin football team, Matt Canada finally had enough.

Prior to the Big Ten Conference title game against Nebraska, Canada went in to talk to former UW coach Bret Bielema and at long last put his foot down. Sink or swim, it was time for Canada to do things his way.

Numerous UW sources said Canada's decision to stand up to Bielema was a significant factor in the offensive outburst that followed. The Badgers amassed 640 yards, including 539 on the ground, in the 70-31 victory over Nebraska on Dec. 1, sending UW to the Rose Bowl where it will face Stanford on Tuesday.

The brilliant game plan stands as a crowning achievement in Canada's 21 seasons in college coaching, but it wouldn't have happened if he had not fought for the things he believed in.

.../cont/...

Interesting article that (if true) might shed some light on why the Wisconsin of Dec 2 was a different Wisconsin than earlier in the year.

• 3 weeks later...