VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

Knapp banned an old account of mine because I didn't agree with him and made a simple joke about a former coach. (Just sayin)

Three things:

1. You weren't banned, you were put on a preview for a while. Had you shown that you were going to stop bitching about how this site is run in EVERY SINGLE FREAKING POST, you would have been back to normal status by now.

2. Circumventing that preview by creating another account is grounds for a perma-ban. Says so right in the rules.

3. Oops.

Quit trying to make it sound like i'm the bad guy here. I never complained about how this site was being run, but if I did could you PM the past messages?

Nobody said you were a bad guy. Unwise? Sure. But not bad.

Don't bring me into this!

• Fire 6

Again, I don't want him banned or wanna know what you did/have done to him. I just want to be specified on the issue of if it's ok to attack posters for beleiving a fallacy you posted.

I know nothing about an attack. No report was ever made. In general, no, it's not OK to attack another poster.

Bo Pelini is a bad coach, you should all be praying he leaves. Anyone could coach Nebraska to 4 loss seasons. Your program is capable of being MUCH better and he's had plenty of time to prove he can't win big in Lincoln.

last time we thought that we suffered the worst era of husker football imaginable.

Bo Pelini is a bad coach, you should all be praying he leaves. Anyone could coach Nebraska to 4 loss seasons. Your program is capable of being MUCH better and he's had plenty of time to prove he can't win big in Lincoln.

Goldy:

I would say it is a fairly accurate statement that there are many of us who are holding our breaths at the moment hoping that this “rumor” does in fact have some legs to it. In my opinion; where there is smoke, there’s typically fire and when you look at the circumstances one could see how this just might be legit (fractured fan base, new AD, etc.).

I guess we’ll find out soon enough; however, in the meantime, I will say this…

If in fact Pelini does leave, I hope the Mod’s here don’t implode :D

• Fire 1

last time we thought that we suffered the worst era of husker football imaginable.

I've always viewed Nebraska as one of the VERY elite programs in the nation and still do. I realize things were worse before Pelini arrived but you shouldn't lower expectations. I just think you guys deserve a better coach,

• Fire 1

I've always viewed Nebraska as one of the VERY elite programs in the nation and still do. I realize things were worse before Pelini arrived but you shouldn't lower expectations. I just think you guys deserve a better coach,

Jerry Kill?