Bo has 2 years to get it done, or...

"Bye, bye, bye." He better hire someone who can coach the defense, and one for special teams. The offense, even with all the TO's, was clearly not the problem. The Huskers scored enough points to win 12 games this season. Out of 13 games, the offense scored less than 23 points, once!

The defense and special teams were horrible! In our loses, teams ran through the blackshirts like they were starting an all Snickers candy bar team on defense. Our kicking game: punting, FGs, kick coverage, and return game miscues were very unHusker-like.

We played most games by giving the opponent the edge on defense, and special teams. And you wonder why TM played like he did. He knew that he had to do it all for us to have any chance to win. If we had an average defense/special teams we would easily be 12-1.

Isn't that special....

162771__UNOPT__safe_animated_sweetie-belle_one-bad-apple_sweetie-gold_golden-belle_check-out.gif

God, another month of dealing with these threads..................I hope we beat Georgia so some of this crap will stop!

Imagine all the crap Bo is going to get this offseason if we're as ill-prepared for Georgia as we were for Wisconsin.

This is a big shot at redemption for him.

I'd love it if NEB upset Georgia....and it could happen....I am just highly doubtful of it though. It would be a nice boost for the team going into the offseason and would help get the fans riled up for next season. Great momentum. Hell...even if NEB keeps it within 3....that would be great IMO.

God, another month of dealing with these threads..................I hope we beat Georgia so some of this crap will stop!

Sorry BIGREIOWAN >> the only that will do is to generate threads claiming "See..it's the inconsistency that is killing us..if we were consistent and played like we did against Georgia tonight, we'd be 19 - 0 EVERY year!" You know I'm right unfortunately.

Sorry BIGREIOWAN >> the only that will do is to generate threads claiming "See..it's the inconsistency that is killing us..if we were consistent and played like we did against Georgia tonight, we'd be 19 - 0 EVERY year!" You know I'm right unfortunately.

I'd take 1000 of those posts over one of these any day. I'm tired of hearing idiotic bitch sessions from people with no actual plan other than to get SOMEONE fired.

This is why Bo probably wouldn't mind a change of scenery.

Do you really believe its any different elsewhere? Grass isn't any greener on the other side of the fence.

I don't know. On one hand he has a large chunk of fans chastising him despite 9-10 wins every year, but on the other he embarrasses the university with blowout losses on national stages. Perhaps he only sees the first hand, and thinks we are ungrateful.