DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Wasn't it these very same "admissions people" who eventually decreed we watch Roburt Sallie play in the Final Four with Memphis?

That was a totally different situation that was all admissions fault. I still hurt thinking of him dropping all those 3's in the tourney. This was more of a class not transferring sort of deal. Either way best of luck to Ben. Who knows we may play against him in a bowl game the next two years!

Wasn't it these very same "admissions people" who eventually decreed we watch Roburt Sallie play in the Final Four with Memphis?

That was a totally different situation that was all admissions fault. I still hurt thinking of him dropping all those 3's in the tourney. This was more of a class not transferring sort of deal. Either way best of luck to Ben. Who knows we may play against him in a bowl game the next two years!

Auburn? Bowl Game?

HAHAHAHA.

Getting your associates degree ensures that the school has to accept the credits. They may not transfer as your core classes, but they will accept them as elective credits. There are different issues with online classes though. If its administrative issues, then it has to do with his GPA or the online classes.

EZ-E's first point is spot on. My wife was a transfer student recruiter at one of the Nebraska GPAC schools and she confirmed it to be true. She didn't know about the online classes because that statute has recently been changed and she's no longer in recruiting.

Auburn? Bowl Game?

HAHAHAHA.

Kentucky! :-P

Getting your associates degree ensures that the school has to accept the credits. They may not transfer as your core classes, but they will accept them as elective credits. There are different issues with online classes though. If its administrative issues, then it has to do with his GPA or the online classes.

EZ-E's first point is spot on. My wife was a transfer student recruiter at one of the Nebraska GPAC schools and she confirmed it to be true. She didn't know about the online classes because that statute has recently been changed and she's no longer in recruiting.

Which JUCOs? I ask this because if it was a Nebraska school that was dealing with Nebraska JUCOs then they most likely have a transfer agreement

If the transfer institution has a formal agreement with said university and the student meets all course requirements specified in the agreement and said universitys transfer credit policy, transfer credit will be awarded. The student's Said University academic department determines the applicability of the transfer credits to the student's program requirements.

If the transfer institution does not have a formal agreement with said university, courses eligible for transfer credit consideration must be listed on an official transcript from a regionally accredited school will automatically be evaluated for transfer hours as part of the formal application process. In order for a class to be eligible for transfer, a grade of C or better must have been achieved. A grade of C- or below is not eligible for transfer credit. The transferring courses are compared in content and credit hours to courses taught by said university. The student's Said university academic department determines the applicability of the transfer credits to the student's program requirements.

If the transfer institution has a formal agreement with said university and the student meets all course requirements specified in the agreement and said universitys transfer credit policy, transfer credit will be awarded. The student's Said University academic department determines the applicability of the transfer credits to the student's program requirements.

If the transfer institution does not have a formal agreement with said university, courses eligible for transfer credit consideration must be listed on an official transcript from a regionally accredited school will automatically be evaluated for transfer hours as part of the formal application process. In order for a class to be eligible for transfer, a grade of C or better must have been achieved. A grade of C- or below is not eligible for transfer credit. The transferring courses are compared in content and credit hours to courses taught by said university. The student's Said university academic department determines the applicability of the transfer credits to the student's program requirements.

Unless things have changed UNL sucks at accepting credit transfers with nearly every other school in the state accept SECC and CCC. I had a degree from UNK and went to pick up a second BS in another field of study fron UNL and some of my credits weren't accepted. These were sister schools in the University system. To make me feel better they did tell me all my UNL credits would transfer back to UNK so I should take the courses I needed at UNL for the new BS and transfer back to UNK to graduate with my second degree to avoid losing credit for the classes that wouldn't transfer.

Doesnt this guy need to make a decision pretty soon? He is looking to start school after break isnt he?

Last I heard. His on-line class might not transfer any where. He might have to take another one as well. Best guess would be Feb. before he can sign with anyone.

Don't know if he can enroll anywhere other than Hutch.

Doesnt this guy need to make a decision pretty soon? He is looking to start school after break isnt he?

Last I heard. His on-line class might not transfer any where. He might have to take another one as well. Best guess would be Feb. before he can sign with anyone.

if this is the case then it's on Ben. How these Juco kids don't look into this a little deeper before taking these course is mind boggling. Or maybe these Juco advisors aren't helping these kids out properly! Example- if athlete, lets call him Ben Bradley, wants to go to a school say Tennessee, you would think that before enrolling in ANY courses, Ben or the Juco advisor to Ben would make sure these courses were transferable to Tennessee! But what do I know? I mean how often does common sense apply in real life anyways?

if this is the case then it's on Ben. How these Juco kids don't look into this a little deeper before taking these course is mind boggling. Or maybe these Juco advisors aren't helping these kids out properly! Example- if athlete, lets call him Ben Bradley, wants to go to a school say Tennessee, you would think that before enrolling in ANY courses, Ben or the Juco advisor to Ben would make sure these courses were transferable to Tennessee! But what do I know? I mean how often does common sense apply in real life anyways?

Geometry class is what I have heard.

And I totally agree Jarvis.