Damn good game.

You guys put a scare into me. No one knew who was going to win going into the 4th quarter. This is the most prolific scoring offense UGA has ever had in our history and it took it to win this game. I'm not sure you guys should have went away from a run offense. Our strength is pass defense. Our rush is pretty good. However, our run offense is so-so. It was a damn great effort by both teams. A great game to watch. Good luck next season. Go Big Red!

• Fire 5

You guys put a scare into me. No one knew who was going to win going into the 4th quarter. This is the most prolific scoring offense UGA has ever had in our history and it took it to win this game. I'm not sure you guys should have went away from a run offense. Our strength is pass defense. Our rush is pretty good. However, our run offense is so-so. It was a damn great effort by both teams. A great game to watch. Good luck next season. Go Big Red!

:wasted

Perhaps you could pm the red underlined idea to our play caller......

Good luck to you as well.........

Thanks for posting, great game to UGA. Couple quick questions that I am looking for an honest answer on.

1) How does our O stack up agains SEC offenses?

2) Are our offenses athletes comparable to SEC ones?

3) What were you most impressed by in our team?

I knew what to expect from the D going in. They are awful.

With that said, play calling shot us in the foot on offense most of the game. Pretty much the same gripe I have after every game, win or lose. I thought Beck had it figured out for a while and then he went away from what was working (up tempo running game) and tried to call plays as if Tom Brady was our QB, and it snowballed from there.

It WAS a good game. I'm proud of our boys. Even though we lost, we went toe to toe for most of the game with one of the best football teams in the country. It was fun to play you guys and thanks for a great game! Best wishes for the new year and maybe next year we'll play y'all for the National Championship! :)