Based on Nebraska's unkown's and Michigan St's losses talent-wise, Northwestern just has to be considered a legitimate threat to win the Legends.

No. Their crossover schedule will keep them out of it.

Their crossover sched is Ohio St at home. @Wisconsin and Illinois. Wisconsin is NOT going to be good next year. They lose a lot, not to mention 98% of their offensive production, no proven qb and a new coaching staff. They also have Michigan St and Michigan at home. My opinion is that NW has a legit chance to win the Legends.

Based on Nebraska's unkown's and Michigan St's losses talent-wise, Northwestern just has to be considered a legitimate threat to win the Legends.

Crossover schedule would only be taken into account if a tiebreak is needed.

Pretty sure he meant they have a tougher cross-over schedule so they could lose some of those games.

Their crossover sched is Ohio St at home. @Wisconsin and Illinois. Wisconsin is NOT going to be good next year. They lose a lot, not to mention 98% of their offensive production, no proven qb and a new coaching staff. They also have Michigan St and Michigan at home. My opinion is that NW has a legit chance to win the Legends.

I agree that Wisconsin won't be as good, but NW still has to go there the week after OSU. Also Nebraska, Michigan, and MSU in 4 weeks at the end of the season is going to be a tough stretch. I just don't think they're gonna have the depth to overcome those spans.

Wisconsin gets their QB back for another year, they have 15 starters returning, and a coach with a proven winner at Utah State this year. Until they truly fall from the fold, I would consider them in the hunt. Northwestern has a lot back, as well as Michigan State. Will be fun to watch. I truly have no bold predictions for Nebraska. I do predict that the defense will not be as good as some seem to think. Too young, not on the field and a lot of preasure to do well.

I don't think we lose at home. Whatever problems we had in Pelini's first few years with home games has been fixed. The only game I can see us losing at home would be to UCLA, but I also don't think we lose to them 2 years in a row.

Michigan State doesn't have enough Offense, and their Defense might be a little iffy next year.

Northwestern will have the offense, but I don't think they have the horses up front on defense to hold the offense we will have next year back.

Michigan is the toughest conference game, and if we get past them, an undefeated regular season isn't out of reach.

NU will lose fewer than 4 games and Bo will leave NU for a new gig.

Chip Kelly realizes going to the NFL was a mistake. He looks at the offensive skill talent on our roster and Eichorst and him come to a 5 year contract agreement. Chip then pulls Frost in as his OC. NU then wins its first B1G championship in 2014 and wins its first BCS game.

The KoolAid well will run dry within the next week!!!! A lot of it being drank for a team that will depend on freshmen to make it a top 20 defense. Maybe you guys have seen them play, I have not, so I do not expect as much from them as some. We lost DL that had played in the system for 5 years, how do first time players surpass them and if they do why not last year. And replacing what was maybe our worst defense in a very long time.

I predict we will be slightly better than last year. That may not mean more wins or more losses, but hopefully better.

I predict we will be slightly better than last year. That may not mean more wins or more losses, but hopefully better.

I don't think many would doubt our spot in the CCG. All we'd really need is a bit of luck in that game to finally get over the hump.

Getting there will be no problem.