B******!!!

JTrain

Being a 20 year old, I like the helmet. As long as it is only for one game, it's fine. It's something new and exciting and generates attention. I wasn't a huge fan of the alternates this year, the were too plain, if you're going to do a new design, make it something no one has seen before, not switch some colors around like they did against wiscy.

• Fire 1

Being a 20 year old, I like the helmet. As long as it is only for one game, it's fine. It's something new and exciting and generates attention. I wasn't a huge fan of the alternates this year, the were too plain, if you're going to do a new design, make it something no one has seen before, not switch some colors around like they did against wiscy.

I am 26... lol. IMO, there is a difference between something new, and going WAY off the charts. This is one of those. Those helmets make us look like more of a Semi Pro team, or a team you make on your game where you have to pick from a bunch of different logos. If they were to make the N bigger and way more visible, I might like it more.