B******!!!

JTrain

I am far from a racist, but I find the topic very appealing, so I'll ask the question.... I have always wondered how black athletes feel about stuff like this. A cowboy/farmer on the side of their helmets? Or how Frazier, and others felt running out of the tunnel in the 90's following Herbie "White as I can be Swede" Husker.

I know, I know.... It's our culture, etc., etc..... Just a thought....

Like it better than the helmets last year. Those were just horribly plain and uncreative. Nothing beats the regular ones though.

that is confusing.

The helmets for last years Wisconsin game (and the uniforms) were basically just an inversion of the colors in our existing uniforms, as well as a copy of the Michigan ones. This helmet at least has something original about it. I still don't particular care for it, and like I said, there is nothing we could make that would beat the uniforms we always wear.

I am far from a racist, but I find the topic very appealing, so I'll ask the question.... I have always wondered how black athletes feel about stuff like this. A cowboy/farmer on the side of their helmets? Or how Frazier, and others felt running out of the tunnel in the 90's following Herbie "White as I can be Swede" Husker.

I know, I know.... It's our culture, etc., etc..... Just a thought....

what???

Not one team has the mascot of "berated Black American".....maybe that would help our recruiting?

edit: maybe a "berated white guy shucking corn" is the reason we can compete....who knows?

This isn't a racial issue, it is strictly "what looks cool". And not one fan base will totally agree,,