Spring Practice Updates

All the reasons u say why you don't agree prove my point.

1. Wasn't going to see the field bc ameer is much better.

2. Didn't like his role, well then beat out the guy in front of u.

3. In division 1 football at top programs you earn your fair shake. Ameer beat out a five star Green and Heard was a top 100 recruit. He earned his "fair shake".

If he wanted to be here he still would be. He quit.

You act like Braylon whined like a little girl and left with his hangdown tucked between his legs and a tear running down his cheek, which absolutely is NOT the case. He just saw the athleticism of the backs that are coming in and the athleticism and every-down running ability of Ameer who is in his class grade-wise and saw the writing on the wall. Fair shake or not, he didn't say boo about it. I have zero complaints with how Braylon carried himself at NU. Sorry he couldn't measure up to your blue-collar macho man standards.

He wasn't dinged up like Ameer or Rex. I am not implying I can judge RB talent better than either. I am saying Braylon was told he would get the rock and then he sat and watched on Saturdays

I have never heard Bo, or anyone on this staff tell anyone they would play, unless they were the in the #1 spot. Braylon was also having Hamstring issues last year, and that is why he was mainly limited on carries.

Do you believe everything Bo tells the public?

Do you believe every rumor that is said about the team such as...."he was told he would get the rock"?

It isn't a rumor at all.

Do you believe every rumor that is said about the team such as...."he was told he would get the rock"?

It isn't a rumor at all.

I wouldn't find it surprising at all that a player who is unhappy and wants to transfer is doing so because of a disconnect between his own expectations about playing time and what actually ended up happening.

PT isn't easy to juggle, so I also don't find it surprising if coaching staffs can't always deliver on some of the promises they made. Sometimes a game just doesn't play out the way you intend.

Good for the staff though in granting him unconditional release.

He wasn't dinged up like Ameer or Rex. I am not implying I can judge RB talent better than either. I am saying Braylon was told he would get the rock and then he sat and watched on Saturdays

I have never heard Bo, or anyone on this staff tell anyone they would play, unless they were the in the #1 spot. Braylon was also having Hamstring issues last year, and that is why he was mainly limited on carries.

Do you believe everything Bo tells the public?

Not all of them, but I believe ones that come from multiple sources that all have credibility. Like this one.

It isn't a rumor at all.

So you have a quote from Bo, Beck or Ron Brown saying they told him this?

Because we all know if someone doesn't publicly admit to doing something it means they didn't do it.

It isn't a rumor at all.

So you have a quote from Bo, Beck or Ron Brown saying they told him this?

Because we all know if someone doesn't publicly admit to doing something it means they didn't do it.

No, but then it would pretty much fall into the "Rumor" category.

Took a bunch of bickering out of this thread. That kind of personal dispute doesn't belong in the regular forums. If you have a problem with a specific person, take it up with them in the Woodshed.

Thank you knapplc

26989468.jpg

Your warning level has been increased and your account suspended for three (3) days due to your personal attack, While this is your first warning and would normally result in just a warning, your violation came after a Moderator had already cleaned up the thread and warned people not post personal attacks in the 'Shed.