Spring Practice Updates

Same here. Hopefully if there's a Huskerboard tailgate or something of the sort as has been talked about, I'll have more time to stop by and meet some of you knuckleheads. It'll be nice to put faces with names of some of the asshattery that goes on here. :D

If you see PaulCrewes face, you will have nightmares for weeks...

Coach speak, tomorrow they will be the greatest team he has ever coached, the best defense he has ever been around. That is just Bo and about every other coach in the world. Attention grab for the team. Means absolutely nothing. Gobble gobble this crap up every year, every spring and every fall. Same at Bama, Colorado or Oregon.

It's important for coaches to set the tone though, and sometimes that means kicking ass like this. I think it's good that Bo does it. And if it makes headlines, all the better: more spotlight for him and his staff, only helps in recruiting.

Rumbles on the Rivals board that Ameer got hurt. I hope that's either bunk, or nothing season-threatening.

Coach speak, tomorrow they will be the greatest team he has ever coached, the best defense he has ever been around. That is just Bo and about every other coach in the world. Attention grab for the team. Means absolutely nothing. Gobble gobble this crap up every year, every spring and every fall. Same at Bama, Colorado or Oregon.

jack-nicholson-gif-5.gif

It's important for coaches to set the tone though, and sometimes that means kicking ass like this. I think it's good that Bo does it. And if it makes headlines, all the better: more spotlight for him and his staff, only helps in recruiting.

Rumbles on the Rivals board that Ameer got hurt. I hope that's either bunk, or nothing season-threatening.

Sounds like he got an ankle rolled on. Most likely will sit out the rest of spring ball. I"m sure an official word will come out at the next practice. Good time to get the other running backs some reps, especially Cross with the firs string. Good time to get the timing down.

Sounds like he got an ankle rolled on. Most likely will sit out the rest of spring ball. I"m sure an official word will come out at the next practice. Good time to get the other running backs some reps, especially Cross with the firs string. Good time to get the timing down.

Ankle huh?

Cool, thanks for the update. Sounds like it's nothing to worry about.

Cool, thanks for the update. Sounds like it's nothing to worry about.

That's just what the chatter is, but I would hold off until an official word to know the details. You can never fully trust Internet posts since it isn't a release from a medical professional.