#TeamJack Super Thread

Nothing like a message board of full grown men crying, just goes to show how much more this is than football. I work very closely with children everyday of my life at a homeless shelter and to be completely honest, I don't care if we lose every game this year. My season is already made. When people ask me why I love Nebraska football and why I love this state, this will forever be what I show them. Go Big Red! =]

• Fire 3

The whole crowd gave a standing cheer too. It was great to see.

Not to interrupt the moment with negativity, but can Nebraska get into trouble for this?

It would be one the most dick moves ever in sports history, but a non-scholarship, non-student not only participated in a practice, but ran with the ball during a "live" drill.

Anyone know if this was technically not allowed?

Not to interrupt the moment with negativity, but can Nebraska get into trouble for this?

It would be one the most dick moves ever in sports history, but a non-scholarship, non-student not only participated in a practice, but ran with the ball during a "live" drill.

The down was untimed, so I don't think it "counted", even though they put it on the scoreboard.

If they wanna go there, they can have our crystal footballs back too.

I didnt stand during that run. Seriously. I couldnt. My legs were numb. My eyes were soaked. And i just had trouble totally comprehending what I was seeing. Now that it's soaked in, I am so damn proud. This is why 9-10 wins is just fine. Moments like these for that young man, the players, and the entire state outweigh all the negatives.

• Fire 8

No chance. And really, do you think with all the problems in the NCAA right now they would commit total PR suicide? This was more like a Make a Wish kinda deal than anything else.