#TeamJack Super Thread

Just first few comments I saw on ESPN:

As a Colorado Buffalo, I can honestly say Nebraska and the Husker Nation are the best fans I have ever encountered. This just shows how much they care about their fans! Kudos to you.
lovemysooners

Good play Husker Nation. Although we Sooner fans already know all about how great of a program Nebraska has, this was just more proof.

Boomer!

GBR!

Just a few:

Reading this board you can really see some people make some ignorant comments.. and I'm not talking about the Clowney fans....more

User ID:http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/jawshee

And now, the top 10 will involve no more plays that happened in sporting events, but rather Sportscenter will be moved to a hospital where kids who have terminal illneses compete against each other in backyard sports

You can't take in to consideration that the kid had cancer, vote for Clowney

Shame on you ESPN shame on you. Pull the cancer card

Couldn't be happier for Jack and his family. Really cool moment, makes you take a step back and realize how precious life really is. I lost a really close family friend to brain cancer, and he had the chance to meet Rex and Taylor before he passed as well. Those two, in fact the entire team, are just awesome.

As far as those comments go on ESPN, that just further proves that this world is full of ignorant douches. Seriously going to whine because Clowney isn't #1 anymore? Go f#*k yourself.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9146442/seven-year-old-jack-hoffman-stars-nebraska-cornhuskers-spring-game-college-football

"It was all unscripted, other than us letting him score a touchdown," Pelini said. "Our kids running into the end zone, I never told them to do that. When I saw both sidelines empty and saw them celebrating with him that was special. Our kids have been around this young man and have such a tremendous amount of respect for him and love him. He doesn't say much, but he's an intense kid. Obviously, he's been through so much."

-----

"It was just such a rush," Andy said. "I was proud for a lot of reasons. I was so proud of how he did. He didn't fumble the ball. He ran the right way. I was so proud he didn't let Coach Pelini down. I lost it."

-----

"It's what we try to teach them every day: that there's a much bigger picture out there other than football," Pelini said. "There just is. Sometimes, that gets lost with everything that goes into college football. There's so much pressure and so much at stake. Sometimes our kids feel like, 'Wow! Football is tough and it's difficult.' Football is hard. But when you compare it to what a 7-year-old like Jack is going through, it pales in comparison. They should look up to the heavens every day and be thankful."

• Fire 4

http://espn.go.com/c...ollege-football

"It was all unscripted, other than us letting him score a touchdown," Pelini said. "Our kids running into the end zone, I never told them to do that. When I saw both sidelines empty and saw them celebrating with him that was special. Our kids have been around this young man and have such a tremendous amount of respect for him and love him. He doesn't say much, but he's an intense kid. Obviously, he's been through so much."

-----

"It was just such a rush," Andy said. "I was proud for a lot of reasons. I was so proud of how he did. He didn't fumble the ball. He ran the right way. I was so proud he didn't let Coach Pelini down. I lost it."

-----

"It's what we try to teach them every day: that there's a much bigger picture out there other than football," Pelini said. "There just is. Sometimes, that gets lost with everything that goes into college football. There's so much pressure and so much at stake. Sometimes our kids feel like, 'Wow! Football is tough and it's difficult.' Football is hard. But when you compare it to what a 7-year-old like Jack is going through, it pales in comparison. They should look up to the heavens every day and be thankful."

That last statement by pelini should be posted over and over again in the vote page discussion on ESPN. Maybe it will get through to some of the boneheads out there, but probably not.

http://espn.go.com/c...ollege-football

-----

-----

That last statement by pelini should be posted over and over again in the vote page discussion on ESPN. Maybe it will get through to some of the boneheads out there, but probably not.

It would probably fit in some threads on here too.