#TeamJack Super Thread

Man reading those comments on the Best of the Best poll on ESPN's website just make me cringe and pissed off. A lot of upset South Carolina fans are still upset and complaining that Clowney's hit is no longer Best of the Best because it was replaced by a pity sentimental TD that a 7 year old cancer survivor scored when none of the players didn't even attempt to tackle him. People arguing that the play wasn't sports related....blah blah blah, just sad.

This is what our future has in stored for us with the new generation of kids and their maturity.

Man reading those comments on the Best of the Best poll on ESPN's website just make me cringe and pissed off. A lot of upset South Carolina fans are still upset and complaining that Clowney's hit is no longer Best of the Best because it was replaced by a pity sentimental TD that a 7 year old cancer survivor scored when none of the players didn't even attempt to tackle him. People arguing that the play wasn't sports related....blah blah blah, just sad.

This is what our future has in stored for us with the new generation of kids and their maturity.

It wouldnt surprise me if half of those comments were by grown-ass men.

x2! You also wonder how pathetic of a life they have to be that disgusting to make such rude comments, or the time to go make a pathetic screen name to say things like that. Karma will bite them in the ass, one way or another.

554213_449432235133198_771219025_n.jpg

Well, Nebraska's concussion study can start with trying to make sure the helmet is correctly fitted :P

Great picture!

If our schools were reversed you know we would have plenty of people in our own camp saying the exact same things.

It doenst matter what anybody does or says, people are always going to be negative, thats just way it is. As aggravating as it is, there's nothing you can do about it

The people that are negative should have to look Jack in face and explain themselves. Really let ole Jack have it. See what these people are really made of! Between these asshats and the person that poisoned Tschu's dog in another thread, Im really pissed at humanity right now!

The people that are negative should have to look Jack in face and explain themselves. Really let ole Jack have it. See what these people are really made of! Between these asshats and the person that poisoned Tschu's dog in another thread, Im really pissed at humanity right now!

that is a little extreme. if anything, they should have to look in the mirror and explain to themselves what went so wrong in their lives that would motivate them to behave that way. i mean it is silly for them to get worked up about this, but someday jack will be dethroned. i hope husker fans react reasonably and understand that it was neat for him to be no. 1 for awhile, but we are not entitled to have his play be no. 1 forever.

• Fire 1

I'm not denying that. And I never said anything about this in regards to a specific school and/or fanbase. This is totally, 100% a sickening social issue all across the board. Some people are worthless, stupid, and nothing more than a complete waste of resources. And yes, some wear red on saturdays too.

that is a little extreme. if anything, they should have to look in the mirror and explain to themselves what went so wrong in their lives that would motivate them to behave that way. i mean it is silly for them to get worked up about this, but someday jack will be dethroned. i hope husker fans react reasonably and understand that it was neat for him to be no. 1 for awhile, but we are not entitled to have his play be no. 1 forever.

A little extreme? No. You answered your own question in your next sentence. See their problem is that when the look in the mirror, they see what they consider the norm/majority. Their delusional mindset would never allow them to take that deeper look you're suggesting. If they think is some ploy by our team for publicity or any other reason then the damage to these people has already been done. Obviously people who don't have anyone in their lives that have dealt with cancer otherwise they might see it a little differently.

They're just words on the internet. Don't let them ruin your day.

A little extreme? No. You answered your own question in your next sentence. See their problem is that when the look in the mirror, they see what they consider the norm/majority. Their delusional mindset would never allow them to take that deeper look you're suggesting. If they think is some ploy by our team for publicity or any other reason then the damage to these people has already been done. Obviously people who don't have anyone in their lives that have dealt with cancer otherwise they might see it a little differently.

Yeah, sure, let these guys go to Jack and say these things, and make this kid feel crappy. I don't think anyone should even have the chance to say anything in this nature to him, let alone I don't think they should be allowed to be in society. These people that make rude, disgusting comments like those, live a very VERY sad life. Karma is a bitch, and it will come back and haunt them.

Yeah, sure, let these guys go to Jack and say these things, and make this kid feel crappy. I don't think anyone should even have the chance to say anything in this nature to him, let alone I don't think they should be allowed to be in society. These people that make rude, disgusting comments like those, live a very VERY sad life. Karma is a bitch, and it will come back and haunt them.

My point was they become babbling nutless douchebags if they had to say this to jacks face!

What it boils down to, is a little boy got to live out his dream, even if it only lasts that one play, it'll stick with him the rest of his life and thats what matters. Furthermore, if it helps raise awareness and more funds to fight pediatric cancer, then good.

It's the age of the internet, asshattery was bound to rear it's ugly head and try to tarnish what would be an otherwise great moment. People don't seem to get that this meant the world to him, and if you feel the need to downplay what happened, then I feel bad for you because you've probably lived an empty, piece of sh*t excuse for a life.

One of my favorite parts of that video, is the circa 1975 helmet Jack's wearing. If you're over the age of 35, you know exactly what I'm talking about...

• Fire 1

Personally, I don't give a rats ass what some toothless hillbilly from South Carolina has something negative to say about the good things the Huskers did at the Spring Game. If Clowney's hit is all that state has to hang it's hat on to feel good about itself, then they are in far worse shape than anyone could imagine.

• Fire 4