#TeamJack Super Thread

Nice special they did on ESPN today. :thumbs

sh*t, i missed it... if anyone could link it...

Yeah that would be nice. Was at the bar and couldn't hear it, looked like a pretty solid ESPN piece though. No matter what you think of ESPN they're pretty good at the humanity side of sports stories.

I got this from the Team Jack Facebook page, and thought this was an incredible thing from this PSU player, and thought I would share it with the HB community as well, in case you don't follow it, or miss it.

Team Jack

2013 Uplifting Athletes' Rare Disease Champion Eric Shrive (#75) blocking in PSU's spring scrimmage on Saturday. On Eric's right wrist, you will notice the Red wristband. It says: "Team Jack - Pray."

Eric has raised nearly $100,000 for kidney cancer while working with Uplifting Athletes at PSU. Team Jack had the honor of presenting Mr. Shrive with the Rare Disease Championship Award in March. That night, Eric came up to Jack's dad and wanted to know if he could say "hi" to Jack. We slipped out into the hallway, and there Mr. Shrive told Jack how inspiring he was to him.

Today, we received the following note from Eric:

"Friday I received my team Jack bands in the mail. Today I wore one in the spring game and played one of my best games ever! Totally felt jack with me every step of the way. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. Forever a Team Jack member."

--Eric Shrive, Senior Penn State University Offensive Tackle

525656_10151428124193048_1120953327_n.jpg

• Fire 7