If you are a Dallas Cowboy fan get ready for some bad seasons

Callahan is a good OC, in my opinion. The Nebraska offense was never really a problem while he was head coach. It was the defense that stunk and lost him a lot of games. I believe he will have a good season in Dallas.

except he tried to play keep away starting in the 3rd quarter then we wouldn't score and end up losing the game.

Callahan is a good OC, in my opinion. The Nebraska offense was never really a problem while he was head coach. It was the defense that stunk and lost him a lot of games. I believe he will have a good season in Dallas.

Think of what might have happened if he kept Pelini as DC

Too bad his ego and misplaced loyalty in Cosgrove **a horse whinnies in the background, aka Frau Blucher** got in his way

And 65% of his offensive numbers came after we were down 50-60 points

I really don't get why so many people think Callahan is a terrible OC. He did wonders for our offense here and was successful as an OC under Gruden in Oakland. He may have been a flop as a head coach in his two stints, but what part of his resume as an OC lacks? I guess I'm missing that part. I understand the hatred that many Husker fans have towards him because of what he did to our beloved program, but for those that have moved on, what else is there to hate?

• Fire 1

The problem in Dallas is not who will be calling the plays. It's the undermining and the idiocy of Jerry. If he didn't want Garrett to lead this team, he should have canned him and hired BC. If he would have done that, there would be no lame debate about who is calling the plays and no wondering aloud what Jason's role with the team is now.

The fact that Bill is participating in the undermining of the head coach tells us more about the guy's character. And his pandering to the fans with how flattered he is to become the Cowboys' player caller rings as hollow as ever.

Bill should have said that he would be glad to take over the plays so long as the head coach supports the decision. The fact that there has been no official announcement and no confirmation of the decision by Garrett means, at least in my mind, that he was never consulted about this change to begin with.

Maybe Bill can be successful. But it sure isn't getting off to a very credible start.

how could a dallas cowboy fan not be prepared for bad news?

Look at the bright side as a cowboys fan. Someday, Jerry Jones is gonna die, and then the Cowboys will begin trending up. Just look at Oakland after Davis died. Didnt they win a game last year.?

They at least made the Super Bowl a decade ago with good ole Billy.

how could a dallas cowboy fan not be prepared for bad news?

Look at the bright side as a cowboys fan. Someday, Jerry Jones is gonna die, and then the Cowboys will begin trending up. Just look at Oakland after Davis died. Didnt they win a game last year.?

They at least made the Super Bowl a decade ago with good ole Billy.

With Gruden's players. Notice how many players were jumping ship after that SB fiasco.