Who's not coming? - Players fight?

http://huskercorner....es-blackshirts/

Nothing official yet, but here is something.

Oh my friggen Lord......

This is from the SI post that ADS linked to:

Rumors are circulating that four Nebraska defensive players have been kicked off the team. Linebacker David Santos and Thomas Brown, cornerback Jonathan Rose, and defensive lineman Ernest Suttles are reportedly no longer members of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Rumors of alcohol, marijuana, and paraphernalia, and a physical altercation are swirling around Husker Nation. There has been no official word yet from the University or coach Bo Pelini.

Suttles and Brown "served" TMart and AA. Apparently there were words exchanged and now there are more issues.

what the hell does this mean? so why don't you say what they are? Are TM and AA gone now, too?

Wait. Was this a dancing competition for Santo's birthday?

Yes. Apparently the locals didnt approve either and now Brown and Suttles now have to go before Pelini to get him to sign off on a school dance.

Isn't this the story from Dirty Dancing?

Suttles and Brown "served" TMart and AA. Apparently there were words exchanged and now there are more issues.

what the hell does this mean? so why don't you say what they are? Are TM and AA gone now, too?

Yes. Apparently the locals didnt approve either and now Brown and Suttles now have to go before Pelini to get him to sign off on a school dance.

footloose.

Man, Jonathon Rose is the one new guy I was most looking forward to. I guess if there's any good side to this, it's that none of those guys supposedly getting kicked off were major contributors and we have the young talent to try and replace them. Suttles and Rose aren't really going to make a dent in the talent level, but losing Thomas Brown and David Santos will be a little more of a splash. I guess it's just time for guys like Jared Afalava and Michael Rose to step up!

I think it was Step it Up

zeIJOcl.jpg

another football team torn asunder by dance-offs.

This defense lacks leadership

but not rhythm.

It's not letting me quote, but...

That would make sense, getting "served" is a newer thing. Never cared much for those weird dance movies.

As for all this rumor stuff. It was Suttles, in the library, with the beer bottle. Duh.

And I think all of those names are pretty significant losses, unproven but significant.

• Fire 1