Welcoming the Wyoming Cowboys to our new turf by trouncing them

Lol I am going to love the look on wyo1016 when t-mart wipe his a@@ with the cowboys D

laughing-puppets-o.gif

Oh that is rich! Our D is mediocre at best, but Martinez couldn't throw his way out of a paper bag!

You should watch these.

k thnx

You missed this one where Taylor didn't quite catch him. Just having some fun chuckleshuffle

I'll +1 that. Rather clever.

He's still better off than this.

miller173448--415x415.jpg

Or this.

braxton-miller-injury.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Or even this.

Purdue-Ohio-State-Football-Braxton-Miller.jpg

:lol:

2.gif

Ouch, C'Mon now, you may be RVD, but that hurts :hmmph

Lol I am going to love the look on wyo1016 when t-mart wipe his a@@ with the cowboys D

laughing-puppets-o.gif

Oh that is rich! Our D is mediocre at best, but Martinez couldn't throw his way out of a paper bag!

Wow....

Martinez (in the BIG TEN)

228-368-12....62.0%..2871yds...23TD....205.1 ypg...141.6 QBR

........1019 yds rushing and 10 TDs 17 Fumbles

Smith (in the Mtn West)

205-330-6......62.1%..2832 yds...27TD....236 ypg.....157.6 QBR

........248 yds rushing and 6 TDs

Bet you would switch in a second.....

Not a chance. Martinez fumbles the ball 1.62 times per game. His mistakes lose you games. Brett's do not. There are 5 QB's in the Mountain West alone that you all would rather have than Martinez.

Fun fact: David Fales originally walked on at Wyoming. He left because he knew he'd never play over Smith. (They were both true freshmen.)

• Fire 1

laughing-puppets-o.gif

Wow....

Martinez (in the BIG TEN)

228-368-12....62.0%..2871yds...23TD....205.1 ypg...141.6 QBR

........1019 yds rushing and 10 TDs 17 Fumbles

Smith (in the Mtn West)

205-330-6......62.1%..2832 yds...27TD....236 ypg.....157.6 QBR

........248 yds rushing and 6 TDs

Bet you would switch in a second.....

Not a chance. Martinez fumbles the ball 1.62 times per game. His mistakes lose you games. Brett's do not. There are 5 QB's in the Mountain West alone that you all would rather have than Martinez.

Fun fact: David Fales originally walked on at Wyoming. He left because he knew he'd never play over Smith. (They were both true freshmen.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is David Fales?????????

Martinez has fumbled 45 times in 39 games. I'm not that good at math, but I think that "1.62" stat is a bit off. He's lost 15 fumbles over three years, or .33 per game. Not exactly a guy costing us games because of fumbles.

What costs us games is our defense giving up hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of yards and points in bunches and bunches. Kinda hard to try and outscore everyone when they're scoring upwards of 35 points a game in your losses. So if you're going to bag on Nebraska, bag on our defense, not the reigning Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year.

• Fire 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is David Fales?????????

Do you live under a rock? Fales is one of the best QB's in the country.

SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT 2012 327 451 4193 72.5 9.30 78 33 9 26 170.8

And Wyoming's coaching staff is such a great judge of talent they didn't even offer him a scholarship until he was out the door.

Fales accepted an invite to walk on at Wyoming. But the Cowboys had just signed two quarterbacks, including Brett Smith, who would wind up starting as a true freshman. Fales arrived in time for summer school. He lasted less than a month.

"I was a just-in-case-it-didn't-work-out guy, basically," said Fales.

Wyoming coaches eventually offered to save him a scholarship for 2012, but Fales opted to return to Monterey for another season. "If [Wyoming] wanted me, they would have offered in the spring," he said.

LINK

It isn't often fans from opposing teams come and talk smack about the players who left their program. Interesting thing to boast about.

• Fire 3