Welcoming the Wyoming Cowboys to our new turf by trouncing them

Yeah, sorry about the snobbish jerks. Every fanbase has em, I guess, and these are ours. I suspect they are no better or worse than any other team's.

Oh well.

Good luck to you and all Wyoming fans the rest of the year. Mostly I hope our own team plays as good as it can, win or lose, in every game. And no injuries on either side.

If we have played our best and still lose, that's good enough for me. If we win and it is sloppy, I call that a loss, overall. It points to greater problems in difficult games.

Yeah, sorry about the snobbish jerks. Every fanbase has em, I guess, and these are ours. I suspect they are no better or worse than any other team's.

Oh well.

Good luck to you and all Wyoming fans the rest of the year. Mostly I hope our own team plays as good as it can, win or lose, in every game. And no injuries on either side.

If we have played our best and still lose, that's good enough for me. If we win and it is sloppy, I call that a loss, overall. It points to greater problems in difficult games.

jt-headshake.gif

Wyo1016 or JoeGlenn

What Why?oming FB boards do you recommend?

Id check out wyonation its probably the most active, nothing like this board though.

Also i realize im i guest here and all but the Why?oming thing comes off as a little assholeish

Sorry

I was thinking its a little good natured ribbing

Wyo1016 or JoeGlenn

Id check out wyonation its probably the most active, nothing like this board though.

Also i realize im i guest here and all but the Why?oming thing comes off as a little assholeish

Sorry

I was thinking its a little good natured ribbing

No problem.

Wyo1016 or JoeGlenn

I have been visiting the board and reading, appears to be a pretty decent message board.

Husker 45

'Pokes 17

It's the first game, so the defense gets it's feelings hurt in the first quarter and a half, then decides to get it's sh*t together, and lock it down from there on out. First series offensively looks like a baby deer learning to walk unless the Butcher or T-mart rips off an 70+ yard run. But after that it's on like donkey kong...