Welcoming the Wyoming Cowboys to our new turf by trouncing them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is David Fales?????????

Do you live under a rock? Fales is one of the best QB's in the country.

SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2012 327 451 4193 72.5 9.30 78 33 9 26 170.8

Yeah, playing in a cupcake conference. He looks like he was massively recruited out of HS...one offer from SJS? What a badass.

*Edit* He had one offer from Nevada out of HS and one offer out of JC from SJS.

I admit that I am not familiar with this QB either. But to his defense, Nevada was Colin Kaepernicks only D-1 offer as well. IIRC.

I don't understand why we as Husker fans are getting defensive with the Wyo fan. He hasn't been rude to us and seems to be pretty decent. We know what the outcome is going to be unless we just blow it.

Welcome to the site wyo1016, and post some more. Will like to see ya on after the game also.

I don't understand why we as Husker fans are getting defensive with the Wyo fan. He hasn't been rude to us and seems to be pretty decent. We know what the outcome is going to be unless we just blow it.

Welcome to the site wyo1016, and post some more. Will like to see ya on after the game also.

I think it has been a rather friendly razzle.

I think it has been a rather friendly razzle.

Agreed, mostly friendly trash talking

Don't take any of this the wrong way, but it must suck to be a Wyoming fan, honestly. All of you Wyoming posters seem nice, and harmless enough, but (serious question) how does it feel to know that your football program will never be anything remotely close to legitimate?

Don't worry about us. We know that we'll be back up at the top soon. We've had to live through some pretty terrible coaches since Joe Tiller had us in the top 10, so we're a pretty resilient bunch.

Ignoring for a second why I don't understand your logic in thinking you will be back up at the top soon (since you've only ever been near the top one singular time ever), when exactly was it that Joe Tiller had you in the top 10?

It definitely couldn't have been that 1996 season that you went 10-2 in right? The one you finished ranked #22 and only got as high as #16 before losing to almighty San Diego State?

We were at #9 in the coaches poll, #16 in the media poll. In response to your San Diego State jab, I'll counter with Iowa State in 2009.

I'll counter with.......well,

congratulations on being #9 in one poll for one week in school history. proud of u~

Ha ha ha, epic!

Hello Husker fans, looking forward to the game coming up, only 5 weeks to go now! I'll be there at the game. Tailgated with a bunch of Neb fans at the game in Laramie. That was a good time.

I think the Pokes will give a good competitive game, at least til the 3rd qtr. Last year Wyoming seemed to score all their points in the first half and not much doing in the 2nd half of games. We'll see what happens this year but Wyoming will score some points. Not sure how we'll stop the Neb offense but at least we don't have to worry about stopping Burkhead again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is David Fales?????????

Do you live under a rock? Fales is one of the best QB's in the country.

SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2012 327 451 4193 72.5 9.30 78 33 9 26 170.8

Sorry, don't pay enough attention to mid-major QBs.

We have three QBs on our roster I'd take before Smith. I remember watching the kids HS film when he was coming out of the Portland area. Lets say we have recruited the QB spot quite well here.

You do know that the 2 QB's in this years Super Bowl were from Nevada and Delaware right?

Hello Husker fans, looking forward to the game coming up, only 5 weeks to go now! I'll be there at the game. Tailgated with a bunch of Neb fans at the game in Laramie. That was a good time.

I think the Pokes will give a good competitive game, at least til the 3rd qtr. Last year Wyoming seemed to score all their points in the first half and not much doing in the 2nd half of games. We'll see what happens this year but Wyoming will score some points. Not sure how we'll stop the Neb offense but at least we don't have to worry about stopping Burkhead again!

"pokem"

I commend you sir.

Welcome, and hope you have a great time in Lincoln. You're right, you won't have to worry about Rex. But Ameer Abdullah is an amazing RB is his own right. When Burkhead went down with his knee injury last year, we relied alot on Ameer and he rushed for over 1,000 yards.

Case in point:

But, welcome and stick around and shoot the sh#t with us.

Holy crap that looks awesome. It went together fast!! Can't wait for Aug31 when we kick the crap out of the cowboys
Man, it's going to be a rough day for you if you're expecting a blowout, Talarico. Don't worry, we'll have a few beers for you to drown your sorrows with after the game. ;)

Dude we might hang 70. So unless u score 45 its a going to be a blowout! Its at home too and at night...you cant be serious man...feel free to give me a call if you if you would like to make a wager(lose a whole s&%# ton of money)!

Holy crap that looks awesome. It went together fast!! Can't wait for Aug31 when we kick the crap out of the cowboys

Man, it's going to be a rough day for you if you're expecting a blowout, Talarico. Don't worry, we'll have a few beers for you to drown your sorrows with after the game. ;)

Funny. That's exactly what the Idaho State fans said

Dude we might hang 70. So unless u score 45 its a going to be a blowout! Its at home too and at night...you cant be serious man...feel free to give me a call if you if you would like to make a wager(lose a whole s&%# ton of money)!

I think I should be offended

But i'm not

• Fire 1