Welcoming the Wyoming Cowboys to our new turf by trouncing them

I for one like what Wyoming brings to the table offensively and wouldn't be shocked one bit if they move the ball on the defense. I also like Smith as a QB, and thought he matured into a good player as the year went on

Now defensively the Pokes are pretty f'd

I'm not so sure. They lost their leading rusher to injury (which isn't saying much) and they're a passing focused team, which puts them up against the strength of our defense.

Lol I am going to love the look on wyo1016 when t-mart wipe his a@@ with the cowboys D

laughing-puppets-o.gif

Oh that is rich! Our D is mediocre at best, but Martinez couldn't throw his way out of a paper bag!

Wow....

Martinez (in the BIG TEN)

228-368-12....62.0%..2871yds...23TD....205.1 ypg...141.6 QBR

........1019 yds rushing and 10 TDs 17 Fumbles

Smith (in the Mtn West)

205-330-6......62.1%..2832 yds...27TD....236 ypg.....157.6 QBR

........248 yds rushing and 6 TDs

Bet you would switch in a second.....

Not a chance. Martinez fumbles the ball 1.62 times per game. His mistakes lose you games. Brett's do not. There are 5 QB's in the Mountain West alone that you all would rather have than Martinez.

Fun fact: David Fales originally walked on at Wyoming. He left because he knew he'd never play over Smith. (They were both true freshmen.)

Man, you're really reaching here with statements that just aren't true. Oh, and nevermind the fact that the competition in the Mountain West isn't comparable to the competition in the B1G outside of Boise State. Before you come around and spout statements like the ones above, check your facts out. Also, two years ago called, they want their "Martinez can't throw" statement back. I'm not one to talk smack to opposing teams as you never know what's going to happen, but even if our defense doesn't show up for the game and you gain a ton of yards....................I'm 100% confident that our offense will win that game for us. They are going to be ridiculous and your defense is gonna be traumatized from it.

I mean Martinez passed just fine against Wyoming two years ago so..

He was alright, but our D let you run all over us, so it didn't really matter.

One thing we call all agree about in this thread is that Braxton Miller is a biotch.

Its' true, Braxton Miller is Charmin soft.