Welcoming the Wyoming Cowboys to our new turf by trouncing them

Not a chance. Martinez fumbles the ball 1.62 times per game. His mistakes lose you games. Brett's do not. There are 5 QB's in the Mountain West alone that you all would rather have than Martinez.

LOL, there are 5 QBs on Nebraska's roster alone who could lead a team to a better record than 4-8 in the Mountain West, other than Martinez.

• Fire 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is David Fales?????????

Do you live under a rock? Fales is one of the best QB's in the country.

SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2012 327 451 4193 72.5 9.30 78 33 9 26 170.8

Sorry, don't pay enough attention to mid-major QBs.

We have three QBs on our roster I'd take before Smith. I remember watching the kids HS film when he was coming out of the Portland area. Lets say we have recruited the QB spot quite well here.

• Fire 2

It isn't often fans from opposing teams come and talk smack about the players who left their program. Interesting thing to boast about.

Who's talking smack? Fales is a great QB. I'm just saying that he left the program because we already had a better one.

When's he going to play?

• Fire 6

It isn't often fans from opposing teams come and talk smack about the players who left their program. Interesting thing to boast about.

Who's talking smack? Fales is a great QB. I'm just saying that he left the program because we already had a better one.

When's he going to play?

I see what you did there +1

I think ur drinking too much of the brown and Gold liquid they have their lol

44-KRS-One-LOL.gif

• Fire 1

I for one like what Wyoming brings to the table offensively and wouldn't be shocked one bit if they move the ball on the defense. I also like Smith as a QB, and thought he matured into a good player as the year went on

Now defensively the Pokes are pretty f'd

Agree. He's a very good QB. Also glad the defense is seeing a capable spread O the 1st go round.