Worse person to have around during a Husker game?

I'm pretty sure I was the worst person in the world to be around last year during the UCLA game. Nothing is more frustrating than missing half a million tackles in a single ballgame and still only losing by 6 points... It was seriously one of the worst things I've ever seen.

-the "this is the first time I've ever watched a football game so you'll have to explain everything to me" girlfriend

-i knew a few people in omaha who, despite being born and raised in nebraska, were texas fans. im sure they were just doing it because they were trying to be "counter culture". i would have been fine with it if they were actually from texas or something, but they just wanted to be different.

A Husker addict.

You're the one who snapped your credit card in half during the CCG!

Actually, it was more impressive than that. You paint the picture that I took my credit card and snapped it in half out of frustration. What I did was throw my wallet against the wall of my room, and that snapped the credit card into many pieces.

And see, I said a Husker addict, not you. Baby.

When I'm at the stadium, I don't at all mind when people get incredibly animated. Part of the atmosphere. In someone's living room though, it agitates me like no other. A little bit of emotion, no problem, but stop being borderline violent.

If I'm watching by myself I'll admit I'm that guy. If I'm around others I try to be be more composed in terms of yelling and especially language.

i admit i am the guy you dont want around if NU is beating themselves. my wife will get up and watch tv in the other room during the game if things are not going NU's way.

i usually watch games on tv by myself.

but when i do make it to the stadium, i behave myself and feel like i am pretty cool to be around

As I have grown older, I get sick of grown men getting all pissed off at what something 18-22 year old kids do. It's not like these kids are out there trying to screw up. They are doing the best they can. Everyone makes mistakes. Personal attacks on players is a terrible thing to do during a game.

It's a game no one should ever get that upset about losing a game. I agree totally with your statement. Personally I don't like to sit with the guy that is bitching about everything going on with the game. The players, coaches, refs etc.

The lost guy who says you are sitting in HIS seats:

My family has had the same seats since 1963- Ive been sitting in them since 1970- IM NOT in the wrong seats bub

THE OVERWEIGHT or regular people fpr that matter who WONT sit on their number- requiring ME not to sit on my number- and people squeezing me to death

SIT ON YOUR NUMBER- NOT MINE. Ive been sitting in seat 12 for the last 43 years- that is where I want to sit

The cursing guy:

Slinging F bombs everywhere when you have your 7 year old son sitting right next to you along with your wife, sitting right behind him

This IS NEBRASKA, not Colorado, Missouri or Wisconsin

The woman who knows 3-4 football buzz words and is very vocal in using them- most of the time incorrectly, while implying the coaches and players dont know diddly

The sunshine pumpers who find zero fault in anything- ever

The guys who DONT know the rules- who spout off that they do: Example= some knucklehead next to me, was screaming that you have 2 SECONDS to hit the QB after he throws the ball to avoid a roughing call. He played HS football and knew the rules- he was 5'4" and maybe a buck 35- yeah right.

The guys who say sit down- when there are 30 rows of fans standing up in front of me

The 6'4" guy in front of me- who stands when no one else in the stadium is standing- requiring me to stand

The people who WONT stand up to let you pass when you have that situation we all hate- having to go the restroom- or youre going to piss your pants

The "technique" guy who spouts off whenever a DB doesnt have his face to the QB- it's called trail technique dude, they didnt use that when you played YMCA 3rd grade football

The people discussing intensely personal info between themselves- not in whispers. This is a football game, not a therapy session

It was so much better when we had the same season ticket holders at every game, little community= was like that for 20-30 years Now many of the faces change AND a good number of the seats around us, filled by different people every week.

The wave- I hate it- especially when the hairy faced women in front of me are paying more attention to the progress of the wave, than the game

It's why I wear the big old fashioned radio headphones that block out all sound- but 1110 KFAB