Worse person to have around during a Husker game?

Anyone who makes me late for the game. That is unforgivable. Also, people who are not fans, and cannot understand why someone (me) would get so wrapped up in a football game.

This is absolutely the worst. They then sit there and purposely root for the other team just to get under your skin.

For this reason, there are certain extended family members that I refuse to watch a game with ever again.

This is a fantastic nomination...let me set the scene.

NU/PSU last season...I am waiting for my ride, a friend, her new boyfriend and the boyfriends sister are coming to get me so we can head to lincoln.

They showed up 15 minutes late, not a big deal. Then, he says "I have to stop at Hi-Vee to get booze and ice" ugggg, okay, well, why you did not do that before is beyond me but whatever...wait for it...after getting the booze and ice..."I need to stop and get gas" Ugggggg god!

I had a buddy who went with some friends but instead of heading right to Lincoln the wife mad the hubby stop at the bank to cash her 100 dollar work check (Oh, Hubby is a doctor, not like they needed to cash that 100 dollar check) AND stop at a coffee place.

Have a friend who

1) is an oregon fan first, then loosely follows the huskers (born & raised in NE i might add)

2) hates bo pelini

3) doesn't really follow the team, let me emphasize that

4) works in sports management and claims to know inside info about the team

So you get a combo of know-it-all while not knowing much, plus random hating on things and comparing us to Oregon. He's a great friend but I avoid him on game days.

Umm...why?

He must be great at doing your taxes, or mends your clothes. I don't have any guy friends who don't follow sports properly lol.

We've been friends since we were like 3 years old and he is a good guy despite not being 100% enjoyable on husker game days

I'm only joking. But at least all my new friends don't have a favorite football team that isn't Nebraska. Sometimes it's nice living in a foreign country. Hopefully the Huskers can beat the Ducks down the road and you can jam it down his throat.

I used to enjoy watching games with my dad when I was a kid. Now? I can hear him screaming at the television from Nebraska to Minnesota. I sometimes fear that he is going to break MY television. He scared one of my boys to tears because he was so upset at a game a couple years ago.

That said, it is highly entertaining to watch him get into a lather at a sporting event.