Worse person to have around during a Husker game?

For me, this is actually a tough one, but for me the worst one to have around really comes down to three choices.

1. I have to educate everyone about the huskers guy

2. I can't get there until halftime or I have to leave at halftime guy

3. I need to rip on the coach or certain player guy

Now, I can forgive the guy who sometimes has to leave at halftime or can't get there until half if it is not every game, this is basically me same guy who can't get there "early" for some lame excuse.

Ripping on players as coaches I can usually live with.

I guess for me, it's educate everyone guy. Seriously,the fan from UCLA doesn't want to hear your thesis on the 95 huskers, you are not making friends and they are not impressed.

Ohhhhh, flakey "save me a seat I need another hour to get ready girl" is another terrible one but they are usually hot!

I can't stand the "educate everyone" fans, but only if they're so anxious and eager to do it. I appreciate someone knowledgeable and I enjoy when they share their information, but if nobody is actually asking for it or you insist on explaining every play or history to people that for all you know might know more than you, then yeah, I get unfathomably annoyed.

Have a friend who

1) is an oregon fan first, then loosely follows the huskers (born & raised in NE i might add)

2) hates bo pelini

3) doesn't really follow the team, let me emphasize that

4) works in sports management and claims to know inside info about the team

So you get a combo of know-it-all while not knowing much, plus random hating on things and comparing us to Oregon. He's a great friend but I avoid him on game days.

I don't mind someone with historical insights as long as they're not overbearing. Don't really care about people showing up late or leaving early. Don't really care for people always complaining. Disagree with a call or call it a stupid play but then let it go.

As long as I can still watch and hear the game, I'm good.

I'm not positive but I think the worst person to be around on game day might be husker_99.

thanks for the nomination JJhusker1...means a lot

If it helps, I'm no ball of joy to be around on game day either. Wife complains cuz I'm constantly bitching about something (missed tackles, lack of speed, dumb decisions, etc). I'm ok when we're playing well but, when we're not, it can get ugly. Luckily, I've recently learned (last CCG) that I can turn off the TV and simply walk away. I've only done that once but I think it will be easier to do again if required.

Anyone who makes me late for the game. That is unforgivable. Also, people who are not fans, and cannot understand why someone (me) would get so wrapped up in a football game.

This is absolutely the worst. They then sit there and purposely root for the other team just to get under your skin.

For this reason, there are certain extended family members that I refuse to watch a game with ever again.

• Fire 1