UCLA game Black Jersey

Call me crazy, but I don't get the appeal of wearing a jersey. I always wear Husker gear on gamedays, but I haven't worn a jersey since I was a little kid.

fan-1024x1024.jpg

That fellow to the left in the blue/gold striped shirt *might* be the missing link. We need to alert some scientists or something.

/ SEC. :facepalm:

• Fire 1

I don't get how wearing a jersey is any different than a Husker t-shirt or ball cap. It's just another kind of shirt or clothing.

for me it's just because everyone that wears one is usually swimming in it. they reach over their glass of beer for a piece of pizza in the middle of the table and knock the cup over because the sleeve hangs down to their waist. 90% of the time the player doesn't even attend the university anymore...the numbers are all cracked, there are 8 years of beer stains on the front and dust on the shoulders, and it's wrinkled all to hell because it only comes out of the back of the drawer 8-10 times a year.

(you can tell I hang out at the husker dive bar here in KC for games - not exactly the cream of the crop when it comes to Husker fans...but my favorite place to take in a game)

Call me crazy, but I don't get the appeal of wearing a jersey. I always wear Husker gear on gamedays, but I haven't worn a jersey since I was a little kid.

fan-1024x1024.jpg

That fellow to the left in the blue/gold striped shirt *might* be the missing link. We need to alert some scientists or something.

/ SEC. :facepalm:

Ah.........that would be Mike Slive's accountant...........

I'm not sure where to post this but I was in Kearney over the weekend. I went to Thunderhead Brewing off of 2nd Ave and West 21st Street. Nice little brew pub. They had an awesome shirt that I would have purchased for Husker games had they had it in my size. I plan to call and order one once they replenish their stock.

2pgm.jpg