Nebraska on BTN tonight

Coqui

This is one of the greatest things about BTN. I was at that Northwestern game but had to leave to catch the last train back north at 7pm (along with a bunch of other Husker fans). We were down 12 and we were going to lose anyway, so we left. We watched bits and pieces of the rest of the game over the shoulders of people on the platform as we were waiting for the train, and missed the comeback. I had DVR'd the game, but had a calamity and it was gone when I got home. I didn't get to see the whole game until a month or two ago when BTN replayed it.

Love the BTN. :thumbs

Just set my DVR... love that I get BTN in Missouri on Uverse, and can schedule recordings from my phone. That, and being able to watch games (even if it is a replay) when I'm overseas on orders. I spend the first month of the season in Japan last year. I was able to watch every game I missed on BTN2Go.

Couldn't sleep last night, so I watched the 2nd half of the CCG from last year. Then this morning I woke up and watched the first 1 and a half quarters against Northwestern.

If our team can get out of their own way and stop making stupid mistakes (and learn to tackle in space as opposed to last year) then I truly believe we can run the table.

*As a side note, watching that CCG, for the better part of the 2nd half, we played 3 safeties and threw Courtney Osborne in the mix. He made some awesome tackles that PJ and Stafford couldn't make all game, and he was physical in run support. It would have helped the team a lot to have that kind of Safety play all season. (And for out DL not to get pushed into the next county on every power run play).