Huskers NOT in Sports Illustrated Preseason Top 25

I was just confused as to why you posted at all if you don't care :)

JUST STATING MY OPINION, man.

i like your opinion, imo.

Besides. When I started this thread I asked for people's opinions including "indifferent".

We are talking about devnet.

Just saw this from the twitter:

@mattcharboneau

MSU coach Mark Dantonio said QB battle is now 4-man race. Terry will see first team reps today with Maxwell, Cook, O'Connor

If your incumbent senior QB hasn't already locked up his starting gig at this point in Fall Camp that can only mean bad things:

• He's not doing well enough in camp to have earned the spot
  • He's really the starter but the coaches need to motivate him so they put this kind of report out there
  • The sophomores and redshirt freshmen are already as good as your returning starting senior

None of these are good things. None of them speak to an offense that will be better this year than last, when they were 108th in the nation in Scoring Offense.

Does that really seem like a team you want to rank #15?

@mattcharboneau

MSU coach Mark Dantonio said QB battle is now 4-man race. Terry will see first team reps today with Maxwell, Cook, O'Connor

If your incumbent senior QB hasn't already locked up his starting gig at this point in Fall Camp that can only mean bad things:

• He's really the starter but the coaches need to motivate him so they put this kind of report out there
  • The sophomores and redshirt freshmen are already as good as your returning starting senior

None of these are good things. None of them speak to an offense that will be better this year than last, when they were 108th in the nation in Scoring Offense.

It's often said that if you have two QBs, you don't have any. Not sure what that means if you have four QBs.

@mattcharboneau

It's often said that if you have two QBs, you don't have any. Not sure what that means if you have four QBs.

none squared?

• Fire 1