Who Ya Got?

Who Ya Got?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did a few of these threads last year, but hoping to make this a regular weekly thing on huskerboard. Myself, I am taking us to cover and I am also taking the over. I think our offense is going to come out firing and I wouldn't be surprised to see a defensive TD, as well as a Jamal Turner punt return to the house.

I envision a score in the neighborhood of 52-17.

I think this thing gets well under control early. Very few-if any-starters will play deep into the 2nd half. Top defense gives up some points early-7 to 10ish-then then 2nds and 3rds will give up a score or two later on when the games already decided. The offense will get very simple and slow down in the later stages as well. They'll be some pleasant surprise on D but will also be some talking points of concern as well. We'll probably end up being very pleased with the fact that the defense gets one more tune up before UCLA.

49-24 Big Red.

I think this thing gets well under control early. Very few-if any-starters will play deep into the 2nd half. Top defense gives up some points early-7 to 10ish-then then 2nds and 3rds will give up a score or two later on when the games already decided. The offense will get very simple and slow down in the later stages as well. They'll be some pleasant surprise on D but will also be some talking points of concern as well. We'll probably end up being very pleased with the fact that the defense gets one more tune up before UCLA.

49-24 Big Red.

I have a feeling our top defense is going to be playing well into the 4th quarter during these early games. The team is too young not to give them the needed reps. Only way they get yanked is if depth is a concern and he's worried about injury.

49-24 Big Red.

I have a feeling our top defense is going to be playing well into the 4th quarter during these early games. The team is too young not to give them the needed reps. Only way they get yanked is if depth is a concern and he's worried about injury.

Probably so. But I'll expand on my "in control early" thought. I'm talking 21-0 after one. And 35-42ish at halftime. I really believe the offense is that ready to run. I agree the defense could be playing into the 4th, but probably not well into it if that is the case.

I also forgot to add the we're gonna see Newby and/or Taylor do something that is going to give HuskerNation a collective hard-on.