Tyler Moore "Hated the game" after Nebraska....

I don't understand how anything in the linked article paints Nebraska or our coaches in a bad light. The only thing I learned is that TM seems to feel entitled and special but was unwilling to put in the work to earn playing time. If you're reading more into it than that....... I wouldn't want that attitude anywhere near my team. It's like when interviewing an employee and all they can do is bitch and complain about their prior jobs and bosses. My answer? GTFO.

Yet everyone is bad mouthing this 20 year old kid whom they have never met and have no idea what he was going through at NU. I am not saying what Moore did is right. I just love how we jump down the throat of this kid for answering a question. Yes, he is "bad mouthing" the NU program, but everyone within the program knows the truth, that's all that really matters.

Truth.

We care because alot of people bashed the coaching staff when he transferred.

People bashed our coaches before this and will continue to do so. But, hey lets blame it on a 20 year old kid that couldn't stand Barneys and Pelini's personalities (imagine that?).

We know , we know, you hate Coach Pelini. I have read you're post's before, and you have made you're feelings clear.

We care because alot of people bashed the coaching staff when he transferred.

People bashed our coaches before this and will continue to do so. But, hey lets blame it on a 20 year old kid that couldn't stand Barneys and Pelini's personalities (imagine that?).

We know , we know, you hate Coach Pelini. I have read you're post's before, and you have made you're feelings clear.

How many have left and how many stayed and are still here playing their ass off for the man. I assum WAHusker is actually from Washington, hence the only thing he knows of Pelini is the misconstrued bullsh#t spewed by ESPN and the likes.

• Fire 1

How many have left and how many stayed and are still here playing their ass off for the man. I assum WAHusker is actually from Washington, hence the only thing he knows of Pelini is the misconstrued bullsh#t spewed by ESPN and the likes.

200.gif

BOOM!

The author is a student at UF so this was definitely a fluff piece. The best part was after 2 paragraphs were spent on detailing how Tyler grew to hate the game, apparently He just changed his mind just a little more than a month after leaving and decided he didn't hate the game after all. Must of had one heck of a football therapist...........

“Of course everyone wants more playing time, but I believe I should have gotten more playing time throughout the year, I was busting my butt all year practicing and trying to get some playing time and still only got a few plays here and there,” Moore said.

S73CU.jpg

I actually forgot about Moore until this thread arrived. I totally forgot that he started as a true freshman, later bench for getting beat out and then transferred, uh maybe its because I've moved on from it and just realized that Nebraska is that much better without Tyler Moore because lets face it, Nebraska's offense hasn't missed a beat even after Tyler Moore's transfer.

I was a huge fan of Tyler Moore. And regardless of what people think about Tyler Moore, you have to admit the guy has talent. He's the caliber of physically gifted OL recruit that we see once every decade or so. Imagine how good our OL would be if Moore had stuck around. Imagine if he had the mental drive of, say, Spencer Long. It's just too bad Tyler Moore pussed out.

I was a huge fan of Tyler Moore. And regardless of what people think about Tyler Moore, you have to admit the guy has talent. He's the caliber of physically gifted OL recruit that we see once every decade or so. Imagine how good our OL would be if Moore had stuck around. Imagine if he had the mental drive of, say, Spencer Long. It's just too bad Tyler Moore pussed out.

Just because he stayed at NU doesn't mean he would be any good. Andrew Rodriguez hasn't exactly lived up to the lofty status he came here with. It is what it is, he's playing RG and that's not a good sign.