***2015 Recruiting***

That's the thing - I really don't think we can take all of them. Seems like we can only take three which I think will for sure be a LB, the LS will get a spot if he wants it but I'm not sure what we'd do after that.

The only odd think is I've seen a couple rumblings about who was included in the 19 that Gunderson said we'd take. The question is whether the four early enrollees were included in that number. I think they would have been but for some reason a couple people are questioning that. The only way that would be possible is if there are already more guys who have left. That wouldn't seem to make any sense and there haven't been any names mentioned but I guess it's possible.

Early enrollees go towards last years number don't They?

They can but it doesn't matter at this point. The only number is 85 - or 88 with the three over-signings.

Bottom line we are at 84 with the current commits we can take 4 more or 3 if we get Lewis to transfer, if they take more than that someone is leaving the program that we dont know about. Or they pretty much know someone won't qualify

Why Lewis do we want to transfer?

That's the thing - I really don't think we can take all of them. Seems like we can only take three which I think will for sure be a LB, the LS will get a spot if he wants it but I'm not sure what we'd do after that.

The only odd think is I've seen a couple rumblings about who was included in the 19 that Gunderson said we'd take. The question is whether the four early enrollees were included in that number. I think they would have been but for some reason a couple people are questioning that. The only way that would be possible is if there are already more guys who have left. That wouldn't seem to make any sense and there haven't been any names mentioned but I guess it's possible.

They can but it doesn't matter at this point. The only number is 85 - or 88 with the three over-signings.

Bottom line we are at 84 with the current commits we can take 4 more or 3 if we get Lewis to transfer, if they take more than that someone is leaving the program that we dont know about. Or they pretty much know someone won't qualify

Good linebacker, he is

• Fire 1

Lewis is the LB from South Carolina that may transfer in.

Ridge Point (TX) '17 CB Terry Petry (@yung_tp12) had a visit from the Nebraska coaches today. @NateClouse

Seems like we have more pressing matters this week ...

Eh, yes an no. We definitely need to finish this class off but we've pretty much done all we can. We're down to just a few targets and they've all been visited and most have visited here. As long as they're out, they might as well start building toward the future.

• Fire 1

Why the heck wouldn't you visit a future recruit if you are in the area?

I'm sure this was a "right down the road" type of thing. It just seems like we have been visiting/offering a lot of 2016-17 graduates with only 3 days until NSD and 20% of 2015 class uncommitted.

This is how I view the visiting of 16-17 class recruits. Have we already visited our remaining targets? Yep, are there 16-17 class recruits around the remaining 15 prospects? Yep. VISIT THEM!

I know most of us are used to the blind scramble that was the last 7 years for recruits but these guys have a plan and are doing it right

• Fire 1