Teams with a chance to win Leaders:

• OSU
  • Wisc

Teams with little to no chance:

• PSU
  • Ill
  • Indiana
  • Purdue

Doesn't seem like there's much in the way of having original thoughts here. MSU may be a stretch, but it's not super unlikely. So, essentially, you have 3-4 teams to pick from in the Legends and 2 in the Leaders, PSU won't have enough depth.

Regarding OSU in the MNC, I don't see it happening. I don't think they are that good, they were VERY lucky last year to go 12-0 and had ZERO pressure on them.

Kirt Herbstreit= Douche

It seems like all internet message boards think douches are a bad thing. I for one am quite glad that such a product exists. You'd know what I mean if you took your college girlfriend on a 15 mile hike and overnight camping trip. And she didn't bring a douche.

:lol:

While I am not a huge Herbstreit fan...lets keep out eyes on the ball people. I'd take Herbie and Fowler over Mark May and Lou Holt-thchz any day!

So would Mark may and Lou Holtz.

Am I the only one that doesn't mind Holtz. Yes, he talks like Sylvester the Cat and is a ND homer, but I think he is a pretty good analyst otherwise. May, I can take or leave. I really don't care for fowler or Desmond Howard. Herbstreit is ok, but he is nothing great.

While I am not a huge Herbstreit fan...lets keep out eyes on the ball people. I'd take Herbie and Fowler over Mark May and Lou Holt-thchz any day!

Am I the only one that doesn't mind Holtz. Yes, he talks like Sylvester the Cat and is a ND homer, but I think he is a pretty good analyst otherwise. May, I can take or leave. I really don't care for fowler or Desmond Howard. Herbstreit is ok, but he is nothing great.

I don't mind Holtz when he is making educated comments. He is actually very insightful. I can't stand Holtz and May together when they are yelling at each other. It's just bad TV.

I don't mind Holtz when he is making educated comments. He is actually very insightful. I can't stand Holtz and May together when they are yelling at each other. It's just bad TV.

They should both be disbarred.

Kirt Herbstreit= Douche

It seems like all internet message boards think douches are a bad thing. I for one am quite glad that such a product exists. You'd know what I mean if you took your college girlfriend on a 15 mile hike and overnight camping trip. And she didn't bring a douche.

This is the most vile thing I have ever read on a message board. Jesus, man.