What we learned today...

walksalone

Unfortunately, Santos may have been ruined mentally for a while being part of that mess a year ago.

I learned that unnecessary and illogical message board meltdowns can in fact provoke inspired performances.

Sure, that's why it happened. The holier than thou super fans are more annoying than the Debbie Downers.

• Fire 4

1) I learned that Papuchis looks much less ghey without those goofy tape thingys on his fingers.

2) As for the game, I can't tell whether we played *that* much better this week. I think SoMiss just sucks donkey dicks.

3) Beer, rye and gin are damn potent taken together as an alcoholic team. I'm drunk as furck. :lol:

I think it's half and half. We played much better but Smith was really the big difference last week. That and his receivers actually could catch the damn ball for him.

1) I learned that Papuchis looks much less ghey without those goofy tape thingys on his fingers.

2) As for the game, I can't tell whether we played *that* much better this week. I think SoMiss just sucks donkey dicks.

3) Beer, rye and gin are damn potent taken together as an alcoholic team. I'm drunk as furck. :lol:

He has that tape on his fingers so the players can more easily see what/which fingers are being held up.

No one should be too down because of week one, and no one should be too elated because of week two. If we go and hammer UCLA next week, time to start the Snoopy dances. Until then, cautious optimism. You can literally see the upgrade in speed and athleticism on D. The offense needs to protect those young guys against UCLA as much as possible, but they are forcing turnovers and playing better already in week two. Good stuff.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

SJB and Gregory are studs. Ciante too maybe.

Bando is the real deal. Z Anderson flashed today too.

Santos really didn't so much with his 2nd half opportunity.

I don't like the blitz package that leaves Moss in coverage.

Defense looks better but hard to tell how much better....but they are young and will get better all year.

We have some sick RB's

Tommy Armstrong looks like our QB's from the past and it makes me warm and happy.

Southern Miss is awful. Wyo is better than we gave them credit for.

Next week is gonna tell us a lot about where we are.

Defense looked immensely better. Excited that we are so young yet already light years ahead of the last few years.

Offense was a little off, jekyl & hyde. A few disappointing three and outs but a bunch of big plays and lightning fast strikes.

Beanmans TV needs a color setting adjustment cuz the new paint on the field looks to be an excellent bright red to me.

I've got a good feeling for the UCLA game.......

I love it that we won but I think next week will be a better reflection of what this team can really do. There were passes from Martinez that would've been intercepted by a better defense. The holes that were open tonight won't be that open against UCLA. We just need to keep working to clean up the mistakes they made tonight and go in prepared to play 4 quarters of football against UCLA.

Optimism. Cautious optimism. Next weekend will tell us much more, but we should celebrate this win. Great effort. UCLA might be a big game, but we should never overlook an effort like this. A lot to look forward to the rest of the year and into the future. You can see it start to take shape at times. Consistency is the key we are still searching for. Great effort though. Celebrate tonight, then on to the first real challenge.

• Fire 1

Defense looked immensely better. Excited that we are so young yet already light years ahead of the last few years.

Offense was a little off, jekyl & hyde. A few disappointing three and outs but a bunch of big plays and lightning fast strikes.

Beanmans TV needs a color setting adjustment cuz the new paint on the field looks to be an excellent bright red to me.

I've got a good feeling for the UCLA game.......

I should have clarified. Looks pinkish in the sunshine. Looks red under the lights. My TV is fine; everything else looks perfect.