Those going to the game Saturday are you wearing black?

I'm being told by students that this was only meant to be a student thing anyways.

Which makes sense, but they could have at least added that as a disclaimer.

I haven't heard anyone say it is just students.

Taylor Martinez@TMAG1C23m

Match us on the field! Wear all Black to Saturdays game. #B****** #Huskers

BT17xifCEAAruiH.jpg

If Taylor Martinez told me to come shirtless, I would.

I'm being told by students that this was only meant to be a student thing anyways.

Which makes sense, but they could have at least added that as a disclaimer.

I haven't heard anyone say it is just students.

Taylor Martinez@TMAG1C23m

Match us on the field! Wear all Black to Saturdays game. #B****** #Huskers

BT17xifCEAAruiH.jpg

If Taylor Martinez told me to come shirtless, I would.

Neither have I, which is why it's stupid, because it is supposed to just be geared towards the students. It's being spearheaded by the Iron N group which is the student fanbase. They should have said something haha.

I'm going to the game. I'm aware of the request.

I kindly request the players block hard, tackle well, and have no turnovers.

I'm torn. I'll probly wear my red shirt and hat. Maybe w a black shirt underneath, if I'm feeling it...I'll go black.

But I WILL go back.....to scarlet and cream.

The players are aware of your request. They're torn. They probably won't do any of those things. Maybe for a few plays. If they're feeling it, they will.

When they are feeling it, hopefully they can still get the job done. It's when they aren't feeling it and don't get it done, coupled with when they are feeling it but don't get it done that we give up tds and sacks.

If I'm feeling like wearing black, I'll pull off my badass custom made red polo w the skullNbones on it and wear black. If they're feeling like not turning the ball over, I hope they don't.

If the guys are asking for it, I guess I dont understand the big hub bub. Why not get behind the guys? Imagine how inspired they'll be to get from us what they ask for.

I really dont have a dog in the fight. Dont matter to me. But if I were going, I'd be wearing black simply because the players (you know, the sole reason we gather there to begin with?) are asking for it.

• Fire 5

If the guys are asking for it, I guess I dont understand the big hub bub. Why not get behind the guys? Imagine how inspired they'll be to get from us what they ask for.

I really dont have a dog in the fight. Dont matter to me. But if I were going, I'd be wearing black simply because the players (you know, the sole reason we gather there to begin with?) are asking for it.

Had to give you a +1 because I completely agree.

Taylor and Johnny Stanton are the only ones I've heard pushing this B****** on twitter, there may be other players doing it as well but the only two I can think of. I go to games to support my team and if the team that I support want their fans to participate in a black out than by all means I'm going to do as they wish and show up in a black shirt.

I love seeing Iowa and Oklahoma (did it this past weekend against West Virginia) organize their sections with certain colors and I wish that Nebraska would do something similar but we have some stubborn fans who refuse to wear something other than red. We have 8 home games and you can't sacrifice one game out of those eight home games to get behind this team and wear the color black that the players are advising the fans to do.

I really don't like your Runza neglect.