Post Game UCLA Tweets

Nobody

8a1WG5L.png

No, it sure didn't, Brian. But my question would be, if they where loading the box, where were all the shots down field to take advantage of that or at least back them off? What was all this throwing to the sidelines business?

omg. the flats passes... for the love of god, the flats passes. [no sarcasm]

• Fire 2

8a1WG5L.png

No, it sure didn't, Brian. But my question would be, if they where loading the box, where were all the shots down field to take advantage of that or at least back them off? What was all this throwing to the sidelines business?

Beck took a page from the Watson book titled; Find what isn't working and stick with it. Hell, the more I think about it, it might be Beck's book.

I have no idea what Beck is talking about. "it's how they aligned their guys"?!? What kind of lazy ass excuse is that? This is football. You go out and you move those guys, no matter how they're aligned. And Imani is certainly the back to do that. If Beck wants to run this Oregon-style "we can't let our guys get touched because it might make them sad" offense then he should go see if they have any openings.

Bo Pelini stands by his scheme on defense. "I think you saw in the first half it works when it's executed the right way," he said. Well didn't the UCLA players & Mora specifically mention how the players were very emotional the first half? And we all know why. So I just don't buy into it when he beats on his chest about how it works when executed. And pushes the fault on his players when not executing his game plan and strategy.

excellent in all areas....... :ahhhhhhhh

I have no idea what Beck is talking about. "it's how they aligned their guys"?!? What kind of lazy ass excuse is that? This is football. You go out and you move those guys, no matter how they're aligned. And Imani is certainly the back to do that. If Beck wants to run this Oregon-style "we can't let our guys get touched because it might make them sad" offense then he should go see if they have any openings.

agree, lame ass excuse....PPPC.

8o6HErj.png

This one sticks out to me.. Watched Johnny Football today. Dude knew he was going to lose, but he looked like he was having a ball in the process, dropping points on Bama like an arcade game and grinning like Thad Randle at Runza. Watched Oregon. Mariotta had a smile on his face from the second the game started. He loves the game, and you could tell. Don't see it in our players. Don't know why. Too much to think about. Too much pressure? Who knows. Same look I've seen at Texas. They're having a rough time too, and it's only gotten rougher. We'll see how this plays out I guess, but I'm a bit nervous..

The Anthony Barr comments make me laugh at people who said Bo didn't make any halftime adjustments. He has proven throught his career that he does a good to great job of adjusting at the half. Maybe this time he "over adjusted"?

By "over adjustments" do you mean told them not to tackle?

No. Maybe instead of telling his team that if we continue to play like we are we will win. Instead of telling his players to keep attacking and make plays, maybe he was telling them to not let this happen or just keep them infront of you and don't give up the big play. Who knows, I sure don't. It was just a thought. From the first snap of the second half I could tell they were not the same team that came out of that same tunnel before the game though.