Bo and Paps

. but honestly, in any high stakes profession (almost any profession), you better expect to get yelled at if you are performing inexcusably.

Not in front of your customers, your fellow employees, your family and a television audience.

And if that's how you behave as a boss, people will think you're a dick. In any profession.

So your saying that NIck Saban is in the wrong here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjDVsw-eQU

Or here, and this is a NFL player.

This isn't even close to Bob Devaney getting "passionate" on the sidelines. This is Dad screaming at Mom in front of the kids. In public.

Even if Dad is right, it's wrong.

Bo needs to grow the f#*k up.

If Bo Pelini was doing his schtick at Michigan State or Colorado or practically anywhere else, Husker fans would be laughing our asses off at him, and rooting for things to go wrong, just to see him erupt.

And since the game wasn't close, I wonder if the ESPNU cameras were looking for something to keep the channel from switching?

Coaches argue all the time. Someone getting bent out of shape about it is just someone looking for any excuse to not like the coach. If he isn't getting the job done, put him in his place. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, Pap could have walked away but chose to take it so if he doesn't mind getting his ass chewed on TV why should I?

I saw what appeared to be Papuchis yelling right back at Pelini and not knowing what they said I have no idea if they were yelling at each other, it was noisy and they always yell, or they were yelling in agreement saying things like "WHAT IN TARNATION?! WHEN ARE THESE FELLAS GONNA START DOING WHAT WE TELL THEM TO DO?! BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU TRIED THAT KNEW CHICKEN SANDWICH AT ARBY'S, IT'S REALLY GOOD?!"

We beat Illinois, of course they suck. And if we beat Alabama, they would suck, too.

And when we give up 600 yards....everyone gives up 600 yards...our defense is young...we're the only team in football with a young defense....

Seriously why do you even post in a thread like this since you seem to despise such a large number of Nebraska FANS?

We didn't give up 600 yards. But there are some people that are still acting like we did.

We should take their fanship away. Clearly they have no right to discuss football.

I hope so.

Cue the Pelini haters! " its an embarrassment for our coach to act like that",

" he is mean", blah blah blah.

Is it some sort of message board rule that 3 posts in, every thread has to have a post about "Here come the Bo haters!"?? Seriously.

It's only a rule to have it happen because you guys inevitably come.

I hope so.

Is it some sort of message board rule that 3 posts in, every thread has to have a post about "Here come the Bo haters!"?? Seriously.

You guys? Interesting, I'll have to remember that I apparently hate Pelini.

I hope so.

You guys? Interesting, I'll have to remember that I apparently hate Pelini.

You guys is a general term.