Way to give up a shutout

I'm pissed because of how they got the TD. There is no logical reason to pooch kick that last kickoff when you've been pinning them inside the 20 on every other kickoff.

Exaclty I was pissed before the long TD becasue of the WTF kick off. I guess we did not screw up to end the first half like we tend to so Bo had to screw up the end of the game. Just cant go a full 30 Min w/out a brain fart.

Maybe my "pissed" comments was a little strong or maybe not the right word, but I said that because I wanted it for the defense. They've been scrutinzed and criticized (myself included) and I just wanted it for them. I was "pissed" for the guys who fought to earn it and to lose it with under a minute left, well, kinda sucked.

No. A win is a win

So lets say Nebraska won this game 56-55 on a last second field goal....would you say the same thing? Or would you be upset?

A win is a win. No matter how it comes about. Id be happy, just like I was after Ball St. in '07

Po, you should know by now that it is about yardage and not points when it comes to winning games...sheesh

Had this conversation with my buddies I watched the game with. I don't think we are any worse of a defense because they scored that TD. All in all, very good performance and a huge step forward.

We are going to be playing very good football come NorthWestern.

• Fire 1

I'm pissed because of how they got the TD. There is no logical reason to pooch kick that last kickoff when you've been pinning them inside the 20 on every other kickoff.

Knapp, what was the strategic thinking in doing a pooch kick anyway? They automatically get the ball (assumption they catch it) 20-30 yards closer to our end zone. I'm trying to figure that one out. Those of us at the Okla Cornhusker Club immediately thought - oh, no there goes the shutout - we didn't think it would occur on the next play but maybe via a field goal.

Unrelated: By the way, we were torn 50/50 on the Texas/OU game - most of us were glad to see midgame Bob get beat - OU fans are very obnoxious when they win those games.