Our Division - who has the inside track now

TGHusker

I do see us beating NW at home by virtue of the fact that they have shown the past two weeks that they have some issues against the run on defense and it is contingent on another big jump on defense by us.

If we can get out of Ann Arbor with a win, I really think we can run the table. Brady Hoke's first home loss has to come some time.

After this week, there isn't a game left on the schedule that we can't win.

i agree with this. i still think we will handle msu just fine. mich is the scariest because it is at the big house and will be a big game. but maybe this is the year we put it together and get that big road win on the road against an upper echelon conference team (i know we won at psu, but they were not a top team at the time. i want a win at wiscy, osu, or mich. a night win would be even better, but just a win would be great). i would not be surprised if we won out. it should be an exciting october. and i think if we do lose to mich, we still get to india. they will lose to osu, maybe even msu before that.

Sparty may have found their offense. We will need continued defensive improvement every week before I count that game as a win, unless Martinez plays. With either RGIII or Armstrong, that will be a very tough game to win.

I think we should go with RGIII!

rg3-294x300.jpg

Don't worry I've came close to making the same typo with RKIII myself lol. Just had to give you a hard time! :thumbs

I do see us beating NW at home by virtue of the fact that they have shown the past two weeks that they have some issues against the run on defense and it is contingent on another big jump on defense by us.

If we can get out of Ann Arbor with a win, I really think we can run the table. Brady Hoke's first home loss has to come some time.

Akron almost beat them at home.

Having the Spartans at home helps. But we have two rough road games in Ann Arbor and College Station.

Akron almost beat them at home.

Having the Spartans at home helps. But we have two rough road games in Ann Arbor and College Station.

I didn't know we were playing Texas A & M.

Sparty may have found their offense. We will need continued defensive improvement every week before I count that game as a win, unless Martinez plays. With either RGIII or Armstrong, that will be a very tough game to win.

I'm still counting Michigan at Ann Arbor as a loss. Maybe we'll pull off another win like we did at East Lansing last year, but until we play well on the road in a big game that isn't against a team days removed from the worst scandal in college football history, I'll be skeptical that we can win. We can win at Ann Arbor, I just wouldn't bet any money on it.

We still have major questions on defense, we still are without the services of our all-everything quarterback. Unless that changes, I don't see us as a major threat to take the Legends.

I have heard that all over the Big Ten network. I think they all need a jumping to conclusions mat since this found offense came against a team that is 101st overall in points allowed.

Not a statistician, but I think a larger sample is needed.

• Fire 2

November 16th for the Legends Division.

Minnesota - W. Anemic offense. Another stepping stone for our D.

Northwestern - W. Barring crazy turnovers, we take care of business. More athletic defense helps keep Simien, Kolter, and Mark under control.

Michigan - W. I wish we had them at home, as Hoke sucks on the road. Still, they have been very lackluster.

MSU - W. Battle. They still can't beat us.

PSU - W. This worries me. However, if they rely on Hackenberg flinging it around 35+ times, we win easily.

Iowa - W. It's Iowa.

Running the table, y'all.

That's what I like to hear!

I'm still counting Michigan at Ann Arbor as a loss. Maybe we'll pull off another win like we did at East Lansing last year, but until we play well on the road in a big game that isn't against a team days removed from the worst scandal in college football history, I'll be skeptical that we can win. We can win at Ann Arbor, I just wouldn't bet any money on it.

We still have major questions on defense, we still are without the services of our all-everything quarterback. Unless that changes, I don't see us as a major threat to take the Legends.

I have heard that all over the Big Ten network. I think they all need a jumping to conclusions mat since this found offense came against a team that is 101st overall in points allowed.

You are correct, we need to wait and see with Michigan State's offense.

You must have missed all of the Tommy Armstrong discussions here the past few weeks.

What if we could start RGIII at College Station? Could we beat Michigan then? :D

• Fire 2