2018 & 2019 B1G Schedules

GSG

Dirk (no, I am not Dirk) tweeted that we should all take these schedules with a huge grain of salt. What is the likelihood that these will actually come to play? I am sure Delaney is already targeting 2 more schools to get to 16, and these schedules will be thrown out.

Just throw on @Oklahoma and a home game against Kansas and we'll be good to go

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=bigten&id=86711

"It is odd that Nebraska and Ohio State play crossover games every year between 2016-19, but Nebraska and Michigan meet just once."

I knew they were doing this parity based scheduling thing but why do we get Ohio State four straight years on top of the rest of the schedule. I think the Big Ten wants every team to finish around 10-2.

http://m.espn.go.com...bigten&id=86711

"It is odd that Nebraska and Ohio State play crossover games every year between 2016-19, but Nebraska and Michigan meet just once."

I knew they were doing this parity based scheduling thing but why do we get Ohio State four straight years on top of the rest of the schedule. I think the Big Ten wants every team to finish around 10-2.

Maybe Urban Meyer will be "burned out" by then. Of course by burned out, I mean leave Ohio State in 2015, take a year off, and then go to Alabama after Nick Saban retires after the 2016 season.

The B1G doesn't make any sense most of the time, but having said that, from a playoff perspective it could be beneficial if we win those games in 2018....

It would be my hope as a Husker fan, to either play Ohio St. or Michigan every year.... Rutgers, and Maryland have really watered down this conference. Their additions were one the more disappointing "sports" decisions that I can remember.....

I wouldn't dismiss Rutgers or Maryland, I would take them over Indiana, Illinois, Purdue, and maybe Minnesota. Rutgers recruits a bunch of NFL talent, believe they had more guys drafted than any B1G team last season.

Those programs you listed have been in the B1G a long, long time. Those schools ARE the B1G. They were made part of the conference back when geography was the only reason somebody was in a conference. The latest round of alignment was to improve the conferences and make some more money..... The B1G might make some money, but they considerably watered down this conference....

http://m.espn.go.com...bigten&id=86711

We need to get to the mentality of "bring 'em on, we'll beat ANYBODY, ANYWHERE" and stop worrying about the f'ing schedule