\\ Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Pathetic. Sure hope the Ad is watching. If Pelini won't make the decisions, maybe he will for him. After watching Kellogg and Armstrong move the ball and score regularly, you revert back to Martinez and watch him struggle, how does that make sense????? Talk about a new low for Nebraska football. Nothing surprises me anymore with Pelini. How sad. Wow.

This is awesome. Is this the most embarrassing loss in the Pelini era? Not by margin, but foe?

Iowa State.

Iowa State was turnovers. Minn just lined up and kick our ass. And continued the tradition of jet sweeps for the win. I'm glad we lost this game if it means Bo is gone next year. Michigan is going to embarrass us. Might as well just forfeit that one.

Well on my way to the Fresno State game. Hopefully I will see a team that plays like Minnesota and put it all together tonight.

I will always follow the Huskers, but I am tired of the total lack of vision of this program. I have nothing to say about the staff, remaining or leaving. We as a fan base should not have to. We have been embarrassed over and over and over. Not ready to play, no desire to play.

I love my Huskers, but I have not seen them in a long long long time. Hopefully they will return, but I seriously doubt it under this leadership.

Do you guys wanna hear the truth? Bo's scheme is not fit for this team and he's a pretty stubborn coach. Teams this scheme will work against are teams with less than us and obviously not against better competition UCLA

Teams with less talent, BUT the correct coaching, will get around the scheme, like minnesota and wyoming