The "Name your new head coach" thread megamerge

EZ, let the people continue to think that because we're Nebraska we can get anyone we want. Then when they get their wish and Pelini is fired, let them fall back down to Earth the hard way.

I agree that it's going to be damn hard (probably impossible) to pull in an elite, experienced coach. But that doesn't necessarily mean that we should keep Pelini. We are looking into an uncertain abyss either way. The future will be a gamble.

What has Bo said to make you believe he is figuring things out. What has he said or done that leads you to believe we are going to improve. As he said anything about any tangible changes being made whatsoever.

A new OC and DC could work miracles for Bo's career. He has been adamant that he would not make those changes. IMO those are the necessary changes.

A new HC could breath new life into this program. I'd much rather give it a shot to try and fix this rather than continue with this craziness. Yes, craziness. The things I've seen and heard the last few years have led me to believe someone might be delusional.......

The Tomlin comment made my laugh. Mike Tomlin aint gettin fired. The Steelers are the least kneejerk franchise in all of EDIT: college PROFESSIONAL sports, and their ownership understands the concept of big picture process probably better than anyone in the world-and that's not just sports. Theyre not firing Tomlin for one bad year, when they had the intention of going through a couple of rebuilding years here anyway. Look how long they held on to Cowher

EZ, let the people continue to think that because we're Nebraska we can get anyone we want. Then when they get their wish and Pelini is fired, let them fall back down to Earth the hard way.

Kind of like Saturday????

Sure like Saturday. But that has zero to do with the things stated in this thread about a potential coaching search.

This is why Schiano is the furthest thing from the right choice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000268792/article/greg-schiano-losing-tampa-bay-buccaneers-with-autocratic-style

Pat Hill? He's the most realistic choice I've seen thrown out there.

The Richt/Fitzgerald/Petersen pipe dream has about as much chance as us reanimating Lombardi or Bear Bryant to be the head coach...

Sure like Saturday. But that has zero to do with the things stated in this thread about a potential coaching search.

Huh?

Huh?

Curious to see how you think your statement is relevant to the topic of a coaching search.

Huh?

Curious to see how you think your statement is relevant to the topic of a coaching search.

You lost me dude.

Huh?

It was relevant to the topic of falling back down to earth the hard way.

• Fire 2