The "We're Behind You Bo!" thread

I will support any person that is currently associated with the program until the day that they chose to not be or are removed.

Even though you and I have disagreed this weekend, I agree with this whole heartily. I will cheer my ass off for a Husker win on Saturday and hope he can get this thing fixed. I don't believe he can, but this is why you wait until the end of the season to make changes.

I guess the one thing we can all agree on, no matter what side of this issue we are on is that all of us are still going to be supporting this team on Saturday

My loyalty will always be with the University of Nebraska, not the man who gets paid $3M/year to make us look good (which he isn't doing). The main part of his job description is to WIN FOOTBALL GAMES, especially against mediocre and low level teams. The Pelini regime has plateaued and it is starting to look like they are falling, not rising (And for the love of god, PLEASE no more Osborne comparisons!). The only way I will continue to support Bo is if he makes changes on the depth chart and make changes at the OC and DC positions STAT. I am sick of defending a man who is using this program as a stepping stone for him and his buddies to get better jobs. Sadly, the guy is just not Head Coach material, I wanted him after the Clownahan era but he hasn't proven anything to me in year 6 with a veteran QB and a (somewhat) experienced coaching staff.

• Fire 1

Sorry. I cant partake in this. The program yes. Bo? No. I've seen enough. There has to be a total sh#tstorm of drastic changes in the next frickin week for me to even get a speck of hope for the remainder of the season. It's a lost hope as far as I'm concerned.

Drastic change as in W's the rest of the year? That about fill your appetite? If you're thinking coaching changes, that's not going to happen. Personnel? I can definitely see that becoming a possibility soon.

yeah. I guess all the above. But most importantly, I need to see a resemblance of competence from the staff in prepping the team for the next game. I need to see the team play inspired football for a change. I guess I just wanna see the team the played against illinois and Purdue and had there way with them on both sides of hte ball. If we come out and lay an egg again against a battered Northwestern team, then it will be obvious theyve packed it in and you can prepare yourself for spending December at home, and I'm not talking about Indy. That's a laughable concept at this point.

Dont lecture me on coaching changes in the season. I have common sense. I'm not one of the loonies throwin Nick Saban around. But to demand drastic changes in numerous area in order for me to have any hope is not asking much at all. What changes? i dont know for sure. I'm not the one making 3 million dollars the last half decade to figure that sh#t out, am I?

And if we cant get it together enough to get that mojo back for Northwestern, then get ready for a bumpy rest of the way, cuz Michigan, Michigan St, Penn St, and yes, god forbid even Iowa, will piss-pound us into the ground with everything they got and not let up, Bret Bielema style. These are 4 teams who all feel like they wrongly lost to us last year in games they shouldve won, and are licking their chops to get ahold of a retreating Nebraska at this point.

Still have hope that we get some things fixed and play better ball. I'm disheartened but still think we could have a decent season to build on for next season. No way of knowing what the future holds staff-wise but want to see everyone everyone involved doing their damnedest to finish strong.

There are a lot of Pelini threads/coaching threads on HB right now but can we have a single thread for those who are in support of Bo Pelini and this team? We all know he has made mistakes, he has work to do, we're in year 6 with him. But instead of bashing him, hoping for the worst... let's get behind him and show our support! Bo can get his team back and only he can do it. If it means naming TA/Kellogg as starters for the rest of the year, so be it. If it means scrapping ideas, tossing out schemes and dialing up more blitzes, simplifying the defense even more, WHATEVER it takes, we're behind you 100%.

As for the players, nobody takes a loss worse than you guys. We know it's tough, we as fans endured the Callahan era, so believe US, we know what it's like to be at the bottom of the barrel as fans. There are few who will stand behind you, behind this program, behind our coach. This year we have had a few distractions but let's forget that. You can still accomplish great things this year. Your coach challenged you last year to win out and you did it... but now our fanbase asks you to do more, win out and WIN the B1G conference for our program. A man himself can be great... there are 5 games left on this schedule to move in the right direction let's make it happen. We need leaders on the team just because you don't have a C on your jersey doesn't mean you can't be great, doesn't mean you can't stand up and fight for your program.

I'm behind the team all the way no matter what happens so let's take care of NW and take one game at a time and the big picture will paint itself at the end of the year. The players can only control themselves and nothing else right now. What better way to shut the critics up by winning the rest of our games! I sincerely hope Bo and this team can rise above all the negativity right now and climb their way out of the pits it takes A LOT of character and heart to do it. So I challenge every single player on the team if you have a heart, let's put it out on that football field for the rest of the year and this great fan base will continue to support you guys through the the rest of the season!

Any HB posters here that are in support of Bo and this team, please reply and show your support!

I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing this.

There are a lot of Pelini threads/coaching threads on HB right now but can we have a single thread for those who are in support of Bo Pelini and this team? We all know he has made mistakes, he has work to do, we're in year 6 with him. But instead of bashing him, hoping for the worst... let's get behind him and show our support! Bo can get his team back and only he can do it. If it means naming TA/Kellogg as starters for the rest of the year, so be it. If it means scrapping ideas, tossing out schemes and dialing up more blitzes, simplifying the defense even more, WHATEVER it takes, we're behind you 100%.

As for the players, nobody takes a loss worse than you guys. We know it's tough, we as fans endured the Callahan era, so believe US, we know what it's like to be at the bottom of the barrel as fans. There are few who will stand behind you, behind this program, behind our coach. This year we have had a few distractions but let's forget that. You can still accomplish great things this year. Your coach challenged you last year to win out and you did it... but now our fanbase asks you to do more, win out and WIN the B1G conference for our program. A man himself can be great... there are 5 games left on this schedule to move in the right direction let's make it happen. We need leaders on the team just because you don't have a C on your jersey doesn't mean you can't be great, doesn't mean you can't stand up and fight for your program.

I'm behind the team all the way no matter what happens so let's take care of NW and take one game at a time and the big picture will paint itself at the end of the year. The players can only control themselves and nothing else right now. What better way to shut the critics up by winning the rest of our games! I sincerely hope Bo and this team can rise above all the negativity right now and climb their way out of the pits it takes A LOT of character and heart to do it. So I challenge every single player on the team if you have a heart, let's put it out on that football field for the rest of the year and this great fan base will continue to support you guys through the the rest of the season!

Any HB posters here that are in support of Bo and this team, please reply and show your support!

I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing this.

Thanks. There are a lot of realists these days but this team and these players have been here before. They didn't just walk their way to the B1G title game last year. It took a lot of passion, effort, energy something I hope this year's squad can duplicate and then some. I wish nothing but the best for these players and the coaching staff. At the end of the day, they are human, they feel horrible too just like the fans do. Maybe this game against NW is exactly what the program needs. Back at home and an opportunity to become 6-2 and stay in the legends race.

I'm behind Bo Pelini. I want him to succeed, and I think he can. I don't know what else I need to say on that front.

Now, if he does get run out of town, I'm terrified who we can/will bring in at this time. I don't see a net gain in this situation. I don't see a splash hire. I don't see anyone bringing any more optimism or hope into the program. I see 2-3 years of mediocrity (and no division titles).