What did we learn.....

I learned that Tim Beck is never going to get better at calling plays.......................how could he not see the outside was open the entire second half for the option?! Westerkamp is and will be a stud for us, kid had a great game. AA is truly a man, he put the entire team on his back and said, "Follow me!" Armstrong isn't the second coming of Jesus and needs a lot of work, but the future is bright and he can run the option like crazy. The defense has the ability to stop opposing teams when the right adjustments are made and they get a fire lit under their arse. Memorial Stadium can get loud and it needs to be that way for MSU and Iowa because this team needs that support.

Yeah, I loved all his great punt returns.

I learned that Tim Beck is never going to get better at calling plays.......................how could he not see the outside was open the entire second half for the option?! Westerkamp is and will be a stud for us, kid had a great game. AA is truly a man, he put the entire team on his back and said, "Follow me!" Armstrong isn't the second coming of Jesus and needs a lot of work, but the future is bright and he can run the option like crazy. The defense has the ability to stop opposing teams when the right adjustments are made and they get a fire lit under their arse. Memorial Stadium can get loud and it needs to be that way for MSU and Iowa because this team needs that support.

Yeah, I loved all his great punt returns.

He didn't have an opportunity to return most of those punts. I'll take a Panico-esque performance over the dropsies against Northwestern last year.

I learned that the D is simply better when Banderas is in.

This. There were stretches of the 2nd half where all I did was watch Banderas. Pre-snap all the way through the end of the play. He's a leader (how scary is that, a true freshman leading this unit) and the D as a whole looked so much better with him in there and Santos over at will LB instead.

MSU game is a lost,The other games who knows.

We need to have more practices with full contact.

We had a hard time moving the ball as the O line members kept going down, we are short on good solid backups.

Both teams came to play and both teams have a lot of starters out.

TA will be a good QB in time

The coaches must learn to go with and stick with players that have the hot hand. Rest players when they go cold.

D played the best game of the season in the second half. I have some hope next week if they continue to improve in next weeks game.

When the D was turned lose they looked good so Shu should continue to make the calls next week :sarcasm

How can we say that MSU is a loss?

their defense, it's what we are dreaming of having

And yet this offense gashed a better version MSU defense last year

I learned it was a win against a very beat up team.

I learned that the combination of Gregory, Moss, Valentine, and Curry is the way to go for the rest of the year on the DL. Bad practices be damned.

If this was the end result of a "simplified defense", then they need to stick with it.

All you need to do on offense is put the ball in the hands of AA, and/or Q and things will be okay.

Like our team isn't beat up also...We are pretty much playing with our 2nd string offense across the board. I agree 100% with the DL grouping you have.

Heres what I know: Veneric Mark was in uniform yesterday, this wouldn't have even been a game. Face it, perspective what ever you want to name it: 3rd and 4th string running backs gaining 180 yards....not good. Lucky yes, but not good. Small athletic QB(Colter) running at will in the open field making defense look silly tackling air. Yes, there was improvement as the game went on, some need improvement. Not sure which side had the worst play callers, toss up. I would have ran on every down if I was on either teams sideline.....

Fitzgerald outcoached himself with .04 left in game and us having no timeouts. Let them play and I guarantee you the outcome would be different. Thanks Coach. Yes on the 4th and 15 play RK3 was over the l.o.s. by maybe a full yard or just under a full yard!

Being real because even though this was a grreat outcome, the results nearly the same after the Gopher game. Michigan will have more talent that either Minnesota or Northwestern has or had. They will have more team speed than almost any team we have faced except UCLA. They are more physical.

They lost on Saturday......This could get ugly in the Big House......I want the players to do there best, and best results for the players, but this coaching staff gets schooled each and every week. Even in wins, it shows huge faults. I don't mind Bo, but his two Coordinators are outmatched each week. Beck come on, you have a talented option QB in Armstrong, don't throw the ball, run it! I strongly believe that we were the better team yesterday, running the ball was the answer for an easy win. No lets keep throwing it, so we have 4 interceptions and keep NW in the game!

OK, we lose just two more games and Bo' keeps his job.........will this game be the one that fans look back on and say we should have lost it now we are moving ahead with this for one more year. My issue is like I said, don't mind BO, its the coordinators that really need to go. 8-4 do the Coordinators go? 7-5 yes they go with Bo....Worser of the two evils......