What did we learn.....

Team and fans didn't quit. I was surprised after the last INT that we stayed focused. In the past few years, this "kick in the nuts" would have broken our guys. Really showed that mental toughness which has been lacking.

RKIII is a cool customer when it is on the line.

TA can flat run the option.

AA is a beast.

Ciante had his best game.

SJB did great in the run game.

Play calling still baffles me.

I still have no idea how good/bad this team really is.

I can't figure out this staff either.

Defense still has problems. Caught a couple breaks to create an illusion in the 2nd half. They did play better though too. We should have lost. I'm excited as all hell. Ameer is the best RB in the B1G. Taylor is our best quarterback. Michigan is going to win big and we will be back in meltdown mode. What a game though, I had a heart attack

You do realize that the Blackshirts only gave up 161 yards after the 1st QTR right? Northwestern only scored 10 points after the 1st QTR and those points were gained after costly turnovers and short fields.

• Fire 1

MSU game is a lost,The other games who knows.

We need to have more practices with full contact.

We had a hard time moving the ball as the O line members kept going down, we are short on good solid backups.

Both teams came to play and both teams have a lot of starters out.

TA will be a good QB in time

The coaches must learn to go with and stick with players that have the hot hand. Rest players when they go cold.

D played the best game of the season in the second half. I have some hope next week if they continue to improve in next weeks game.

When the D was turned lose they looked good so Shu should continue to make the calls next week :sarcasm

1. TA is the future.

2. TA starts off really hot but for some reason falls flat as the game goes on. Kinda weird. He'll have to work on that.

3. The D isn't dead, and we can make some plays. The only question is will this continue or will there be another let down.

4. If we can't get anything going on O we can lean on AA.

5. Not sure on this...but maybe some leaders and play makers(besides SJB) come out this week after some solid all around individual performances on D.

First, kudos to the players for hanging in there and pulling this one out. I think we are all still on cloud nine from the amazing end to the game, but soon reality will set in that we were one hail mary away from another big loss. I think Tommy is the future but still has a lot of work to do, and the defense played great in the 2nd half. As for Bo, I don't think this changed a thing regarding his future with the team. If he was likely to go coming into the game, he's still there now. I still believe that Bo will have to win in Indy to keep his job one more year.

Having half our starting O out is really showing. It's a not excuse-making to recognize that we have a MASH unit out there.

Yes we were playing against a depleted O but I liked the way we adjusted on D and came-up big. Hoping Bando can establish himself as the starting Mike. He had a good day. Line got good pressure and I liked the blitz assortment.

Not sure what you do about the qb situation.

#2 Moore looked pretty good today, TA needs to quit throwing into double coverage when under pressure, the D can be effective when one of the db's blitz and are fast enough to get to the qb or catch the runner from behind, Beck needs to talk to Solich about the possibility of calling the same play twice in a row, we can run straight up the middle effectively, our O line is hurting, Ameer may be a super being from another planet.

First, kudos to the players for hanging in there and pulling this one out. I think we are all still on cloud nine from the amazing end to the game, but soon reality will set in that we were one hail mary away from another big loss. I think Tommy is the future but still has a lot of work to do, and the defense played great in the 2nd half. As for Bo, I don't think this changed a thing regarding his future with the team. If he was likely to go coming into the game, he's still there now. I still believe that Bo will have to win in Indy to keep his job one more year.

Eichorst would be an idiot to pin the job on winning the con. The job search would begin and end with Frost because nobody else would want it. IMO 9-3 likely keeps Bo around, especially with half our O out. Of course with half our O out 9-3 probably isn't happening.

I learned that our team has the players necessary to win out this season.

I also learned our team has the coaching and conditioning (both physical and mental) to lose out this season.

Yes-- it was a great finish, but let's not forget the underwhelming, sobering reasons why such a finish was necessary.